"Okay. And this weekend, we're still going to go skydiving?" she confirmed.

"Yep. Nice and early on Saturday, if you're still up for it." Depending on the meeting with her producer, that might be the last time I see her for a while. I wanted to be with her on the set in Nashville, but not at the expense of making the set crazy and messing up the shoot.

"I think that is the perfect thing to do. Will we be able to keep it low key, or will the press be all over it?"

"Oh no, I use the same folks every time for skydiving, and they know if they let the press in on it, that this will be the last time I'm there. They're good people," I promised.

"Will it be too much, us doing that right after the tattoos?" Ava wondered.

I thought about it for a moment but didn't see the harm. Odds are there would be some new item for people to gossip in the news cycle before then anyway, and this would be more of a normal post for us. "This should be fine. We can get the word out to defuse things, and then the sky diving will be more of a regular stunt post for me, but with a special guest star along."

"Excellent! It should be fun then! I'll let you go, I have to meet this hot stunt lady at a taco truck in a little bit, and I need to shower first!"

I had to bite my tongue before I asked if I could join her. My normal flirty banter had to be toned back with Ava, so she didn't keep getting hurt. "Okay, I'll do the same, see you soon!"

Evidently, Queen Nefertiti loves my hair dryer. I would have thought that the noise would scare her, and at first it did, but she adored the hot air. I didn't give her too much, because I didn't want to dry her out, but she rolled around on the floor underneath the warm air when I directed it her way. It was pretty damned cute.

Luckily, playing with her didn't delay me too much in getting ready for my taco truck meet up with Ava, and I pulled in on my bike just a few minutes before she did. I'd finally got the bubble backpack for Titty, and she was looking about in wonder at the new sights that were presented to her, and then quickly mewed when Ava took off her helmet. Yeah, Ava was her favorite.

I pulled Ava into a hug, and she lightly kissed my cheek before stealing my little friend. She was really going to catnap her! "How is my little Titty?"

"She missed you." Titty was rubbing her head all over Ava's face, and it was wonderful to see Ava's face light up in a smile.

"She's handling this travel stuff pretty well," she noted.

"Oh yeah, like a champ. She was more curious and excited than anything else. I even put a nice little fur lining in the backpack to help keep her comfy and warm!" I opened the backpack to show Ava the additions and she eagerly ran her hand through the fur.

"This is nice! No wonder she is happy!"

"Well, that and she gets to see you. Do you want your usual?" I asked Ava while she kept her attention on my kitty.

"That sounds perfect." She nodded absently while rubbing Nefertiti's belly. She sat at our regular picnic table, a soft smile still on her face.

I wandered over to the truck and placed our order along with a pair of water bottles. Fortunately, the boys were as quick as ever, and I was back at our table just a few minutes later. I was surprised to see a young Asian girl there sitting across from Ava and giving Titty some tentative pets. She looked somewhat familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on where I'd seen her.

"This is so weird! I've never seen a hairless kitten before!" she exclaimed wonderingly.

"I'm going to have to get my queen her own little Instagram page!" I joked as I handed Ava her food.

"You really are!" Ava agreed. "She's a gorgeous cat, and everyone who saw that post loved her. Oh, and this is Miki by the way."

"Hi!" Miki was very cheerful and reached her hand across the table for me to shake. So, I did.

"I know you. But I can't remember where."

She nodded happily. "Yeah, I'm a fellow YouTuber. I think we met briefly last year at the Streamy awards."

"Oh! You do all the LA reviews, right? Food Trucks, festivals, bands?" Now it was all coming back to me.

"Yep! I was here today to do this taco truck, and now I feel like the luckiest person ever! You two are huge right now! But don't worry, I won't say anything!" she quickly promised.

Ava shook her head. "No, you should. We don't mind, do we?" Miki's eyes bulged as she looked between us hopefully.

I thought about it. It was a chance for us to set the record straight, and maybe give a young girl a cool interview that might help her channel out. "How many subs do you have?"

"I'm at 600k. Not too bad since I'm still finishing high school," she admitted with a little shrug.

"How many do you think you'd get if you got an exclusive, official interview with me and Ava?" I wondered.

"Are you serious?" she asked with a gasp.

"You're here to review the truck, right? Well, there is a reason that Ava and I are here, it is fucking amazing. But there have also been a lot of stories about us, and you could be the one to tell the truth about us. We get our story out without dealing with the bloodsucking paps, you get a fun interview and some delicious tacos, and hopefully a boatload of new subscribers. Everyone wins," I reasoned.

"Makes sense to me!" Ava agreed.

"Oh my god! Oh shit, I'm going to freak out! You have no idea how huge this is!" Miki babbled.

"Well go get set up. We'll stay here. Oh, and if you ever have any questions, or want to do a collab, let me know and we'll do it." Now she really was freaking out.