Chapter 39

Daisy's POV:

Me and jax look at each other and then my mum who was standing there looking at the both of us full of questions.

one...two...three

"What the hell was that?" I knew this question was coming. it was time I told my mum that me and jax are together.
"go on and explain you two" my mum was patiently waiting for an answer. Jax holds my hand and gives me a reassuring smile.
"mum. Me and jax are together" I say giving a small smile to ease the tension.
My mum looks away then rubs her forehead.
"Jax" my mum says
"Will you give me and my daughter a moment please?"
Jax nods and leaves the living room.

"Daisy, sit" she points at the armchair and I do.
"Are you two out of your mind?" My mum says in a harsh tone.
"What do you mean?"
"Just a few days ago we were at his engagement party and now I find out you two are together?"
I sigh and nod
"The whole situation is confusing" I look down at the marble floor.
"You think it's confusing? Imagine how I'm feeling"
"That whole engagement party was arranged"
"Does not change the fact that he's still getting engaged" my mum points out and I can't help but agree with her.
Jax is still getting engaged to someone who is not me and the thought of it is piercing my soul like a hundred needles.
I stay silent and just continue looking down at the floor because I can't physically face my mother right now.
"Look. Daisy, I want more than anything for you two to be together but I won't tolerate you being with him when he's an engaged man"
"I know but I promise it's not what it seems, this is all just a huge misunderstanding and he was..."
I want to tell my mum the reason for all of this and why he's engaged but I can't.
I don't think anyone should know until everything is sorted.

"Is this why Micheal and jax had a fight? Cause you and jax are together?"
"No mum" I sigh and stand up
"Micheal knew me and jax were together but it just got complicated after jax's engagement" I tell my mum but she still looks as confused as ever.
"Where are you going?" My mum nods for me to sit again but I stay still.
"I'm going to sleep after i recruit jax out"
"Okay. Sleep well dear"
I walk out of the living room to see jax waiting outside with one hand in his pocket and the other hand typing away on his phone.
He looks up at me and then smiles.
"What did she say?" He asks in putting his phone back into his pocket, even though the notifications on his phone won't stop.
"Nothing" I sigh and go to give him a hug
He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.
"Want to get out of here?"
I shake my head and look up at him.
"I can't leave, I told my mum I'll be sleeping after you leave"
A small frown appears on his face and I chuckle at it.
"Whatt? I didn't have any other choice"
Jax's hand slithers down to my ass and slaps it hard.
"So your telling me to leave?"
I stay still looking up at him. I was frozen and I couldn't think of any words to say.
I didn't want him to go because his presence is all I want.
"I'm not telling you to leave.."
"Cool let's go upstairs then" jax let's go of me and walks away but I hold onto his arm and stop him
"Jax you can't stay here, Micheal still lives here if you haven't forgotten"
"So? It's not like we're going to fight again, we are grown adults. He won't be coming anytime soon anyway" he says calmly
"How do you know that?"
"Because he's at the hotel with his new chick"
I was shocked that jax knew such information.
Even I didn't have a clue and I know everything about Micheal.
"How the hell do you know that?" I ask.
Jax replies with a kiss on my lips
"There's nothing I don't know" he holds my hand and drags me upstairs to my bedroom.

The excitement in me was growing wider and the thought of jax being in my house even though he shouldn't be.
"Now..where are those silk pyjamas of yours" he walks over to my closet.
"What are you going to do with my pyjamas?" I laugh
"I want you to wear them. They feel nice when we're sleeping together"
I walk over to him and put my hands around his waist and hug him from the back.
"Too bad they're in the wash"
He turns around and furrows his eyebrows but then relaxes them as he eyes me from top to bottom.
"Well then. I guess you'll be sleeping naked" he smirks and looks into my eyes.
I smile and look into his.
"I don't ever want to stop loving you" he places and hand on my cheek and brings my lips to his.
"Then don't" I say kissing him softly.

I think for the first time, we acted soft with our kiss and it felt magical to feel how soft his lips are.
We pull away from our kiss and he caresses my cheek with his thumb.
"I promise you Daisy. I promise that as long as I'm on this earth living and breathing, that you'll be the only woman I love"
The more I sink his words in the more I felt my eyes well up with tears.
"I love you" he says lastly and I put my face on his chest.
"I love you so much jax hendrickson"

We stay snuggled to eachother for a few minutes until he takes my hand and looks at it.
"Where's your ring?"
I laugh and take my promise ring out of my jewellery box that was inside my cabinet.
"I don't want to lose it so I keep it in my cabinet"
"I want to see you wear it"
I put my ring on and he pulls my hand to him and kisses it.
"I didn't pay two hundred thousand pounds for a ring just for you not to wear it"
All of a sudden something got stuck in my throat and I cough hysterically at what he just said.
He paid two hundred thousand POUNDS for my promise ring!
"Did I just hear what I think I heard?"
"About what?" He says laughing
"You payed two hundred k for my ring?"
He chuckles then kisses me
"Your worth it so I don't care about the price"
He smiles and brings my hand to his face.
"But baby-"
"Shhh" he quiets me down from all my questions and places his face on the palm of my hand.
"I love you. okay?"
I nod and caress his jaw
"Now promise me you'll wear that ring all the time"
I smile and nod

"I promise"
We kiss and in a moment I find myself pinned to my closest island.
His hands were roaming my whole body and soon after I find my clothes scattered all over the floor.
Every inch of him was mine and every inch of me was his.
"We're really doing this when my parents are downstairs?" I chuckle as he kisses my neck down to my breasts, after i say that he stops kissing me and stands up straight.
"Your right, sounds pretty risky" he pulls his trousers up and buttons it up
I stop his hand from making any other movement and I re open his jeans button.
"But I never said I didn't want to do it"
His pupils dilate and before I could do anything else he crashes his lips onto mine and kisses me like he's starving.
"Fuck your so perfect"
He picks me up and places me on to the island. My bare legs spread out for him without even thinking.
He stops kissing me then looks into my eyes hungrily, I felt his hand going up my thigh and to where my soaking wet arousal was.
His cold fingers touch my heat and the smile on his face that appears pleases me to the fullest.
"So Fucking wet"
I let out a small moan when his fingers start to caress my folds and then my clit.
"You like when I play with your pussy like this?"
I bite my lip and give him a stare eye to eye.
"Mhm"
He starts to increase the pace of his fingers rubbing on me.
"Fuck, don't stop baby" I let out nasty words that brang a pleasing sinful smile to his face.
His fingers go faster and faster and my moans get so loud that I cover my mouth up.
"No" he takes my hand away from my mouth and puts two fingers inside my mouth, almost making me gag.
"Good girl"
He continues to caress my pussy with his fingers until I reach climax.
Each buildup of pleasure made the pressure of my teeth dig into his fingers. I taste the blood in my mouth and that's when I know that I made his fingers bleed with the way I bit into it.
"Go on and cum for me sweetheart"
I let out a high pitched internal scream and my heart was beating out of my chest as the huge explosion of orgasm took over my whole body.

I stay still shaking with my teeth dug into his two fingers and my legs closed up on his arm.
A few minutes of silence, jax stands up to me and kisses my lips passionately tasting his blood mixed with the kiss.
I pant slowly as he rests his forehead on mine.
"Your so fucking perfect did I tell you that?"
I laugh with a heavy breath.
"Yes. about a hundred times"
He kisses me over again but I can't complain because his kisses are the only thing keeping me going.
I look over to his two fingers which was bruised and had bloody teeth marks on it.
"Jax i-" I take his hand and examine his fingers
"I'm sorry" I say and sit up straight but he pulls his hand away and places it on my face
"These marks on my fingers are way better than hickeys, do you hear me?"
I frown but then I come to my senses and nod, smiling.
"Does it hurt?" I ask
"The only thing that hurts is my dick"
I raise my eyebrow is confusion and he chuckles
"Blue balls"
Right...of course it was that.
I was the one satisfied today, not him.
"Maybe I can owe it up to you in bed?" I smirk and lay back on the island
His eyes widen and he looks to me examining my body
"Fuck yes. Let's go to bed now, I'm tired as hell" he gives a fake yawn making me laugh.

"Come on then..let's get you to bed" I say teasingly and he leads the way to my bed.