Chapter 17

4 days later:

"Mum ok! Yes I'll be there soon...no it won't take long, ok bye" I sigh and close the phone.
I look over to jax who's half naked in bed and looking at me with the sheets covering half of his lower body.

"She's asking you to come back?" He chuckles
"Yes, and we need to go now" I fall onto the bed and he grabs me bringing me close to him.
"Well then, get ready...we don't want them to suspect anything do we" he winks and cups my face with his large hands.
"But I want to stay here with you" my face drops.
"Who said we won't spend time there?" My eyes widen from joy and I look up at him
"But somehow we will be caught!" He huffs in annoyance.
"We won't" he kisses my forehead and plays with strands of my hair whilst looking at me.

I get off the bed and go through some clothes I had here from before.
"Why did you even keep my clothes here" I look through hangers of my dresses
"That's a secret" I look at him with a raised eyebrow.
I look through some of his draw and find my underwear.
"Jax!! You perv!" I start to burst into laughter
He looks over at me and frowns
"What is this doing here??" I chuckle and take it.
"Hey! Your not taking that!"
"Jax! I need it" I laugh
"No!" He grabs my underwear from my hand and puts it back into his draw
He goes back to snuggling his bed sheets, I stand there with my mouth open.
"You want something?" one of his eyes was open and his smirk was there teasing me.

I close my mouth shut and go back to finding an outfit.
I find a pair of shorts and a simple white top.
I look at the mirror and ruffle with my top

"Your so beautiful" jax comes from behind me and slithers his hand around my waist.
His hands turn me around to him and he kisses my lips gently.
"Come on, we have to go" Jax slaps my ass and it makes me flinch.
"Fine.." I frown and he gets my hand and we go downstairs to the car.

We drive off and we should be at our house in 5 minutes, I look over to jax who's attractively concentrated on driving, his hands were on my thigh and from time to time he would swift his fingers on my thighs making me get goose bumps.

My eyes were cut off by the sound of his phone ringing. We both look over and jax removes his hands from my thigh to grab it quickly, it's as if he didn't want me to see who it was.
He closes the phone and puts it on 'do not disturb mode'
My curiosity kicked in...who was it?
Was it a girl? It can't be...I trust him.
But then why did he close it all of a sudden?
His hands go back to my thigh but my mood went down, overthinking never done good to me and it's certainly not doing good for me right now.

We arrive to our street and it's dead quiet here.
Jax stops to park his car to somewhere they won't see me, I lay back into my seat and look straight ahead, he gives my cheek a kiss and just get out of the car to leave.
I just want to be home.
He probably knows exactly why I wasn't saying anything but he still decides to keep quiet and not mention anything.

When I come home my mum rushes towards me and hugs me like I've been lost for years!
"My sweet angel! Where have you been?"
Now I had to come up with an excuse
"I met some friends at the beach and we decided to have a getaway, so I was at the hotel" my face was heating up from the lie
"Hmm, okay" phew...my mum is one of the ones that don't believe everything that easily so I hope she believed this.

6pm:

"Yo slug" Micheal comes into my room without permission, I hate when he doesn't knock!
"Next time you come into my room without knocking I'm telling mum" he laughs
"Shiver my timbers" I roll my eyes and go back on my phone...I really can't be bothered with his bickering.
"What's going on between you and jax?" I froze and my whole body prickled.
"What?" I look at Micheal in shock and sit up straight.
"I noticed that you two have something going on, what is it?"
My eyes were wider than ever, how did he find out?
"Where are you getting this from?"
"Call him" Micheal stands tall with seriousness in his voice
"What?"
"Call him Daisy"
"Call who?" I act like I don't know
"Call jax" I laugh trying to cover my feelings up
"Micheal stop being stupid, I'm not calling jax"
"You either call or I text him saying your in the hospital and then we will see how much he cares about you" my jaw drops...he can't be serious
"Micheal, you can't be serious?!"
"I'm being dead serious, now call him"
My hands started to clam up, I was sweating and shaking from inside out.
"I don't even have his number" I cross my arms
He grabs my phone and I start to tackle him.
"MICHEAL! Give me my phone back!!"
"What's wrong? Scared that I'll find your messages" he chuckles, he was tall so I couldn't reach to him.
I try get on the bed and get my phone but he stops and gives my phone back to me.
Fuck!
God knows what he saw in there! I felt sick. Really really sick.

"I knew something was going on" he cracks his neck and looks at me seriously
"Micheal, it's not what it seems like..we are just close friends" I sigh knowing he doesn't believe any words I say
"Friends who are fucking? Yeah right" he sits on my bed.
"I don't mind you two being together sis" I raise my eyebrows and sit next to him
"You don't?"
"Nah, your an adult I don't have a say in what you do or who you date" I felt relief a huge relief.
"But one thing I need to warn you with is, he's a man whore...he either fucks then leaves or together but nothing, and I don't want my sister to be heartbroken by him" I look down on the floor, I got what he meant but I honestly do thing jax changed, maybe Micheal might think that too after a while.
"I know, thanks for understanding" I hug him
And my whole head and stomach felt lighter, it felt like all my stress has been gone.
Thank god Micheal knows cause he was my main priority.

I get a notification on my phone, it was an unknown number.

"Hey Daisy, it's emi"

What the hell...why is emi messaging me right now.

"What do you want?" I reply to her message

"Just wanted you to tell jax to call me as soon as he can, he hasn't been answering my phone calls for days so tell him to call me back"
What the hell.
Wasn't her and jax done?
I'm so confused on why she's trying to contact him.
I don't even bother to reply to the message, she doesn't have my respect.
What could possibly be so urgent from her?

I decide to call jax about this but all my calls have been going onto voicemail.
What a great way to top my day off by emi asking for jax to call her and jax not answering my calls.
I wonder if the person who called him in the car was emi.

1 hour later/ 7pm:

I finally get a call back from jax and I don't hesitate to answer it straight away.
"Hey" his voice comes through, he sounded like he was tired or been somewhere and just came home.
"Hi"
"You called me 2x" I sigh ready to tell him
"Emi messaged me" the call was silent, no word came from him
"What did she want?" his voice went deep
"She told me to tell you to call her, because apparently you haven't been answering her calls" he sighs
"you know how psycho she can be"
Yeah emi can be a psycho but I'm still trying to figure out what's so important that she texted me.
"I think you should contact her, it seemed urgent" he sighs again
"Any way Forget about her, how are you?" I lay on my bed trying to get ahead of the conversation
"I'm good, been dealing with Michaels Q and A" I chuckle trying to make the tension at least a bit smoother.
"What Q and A?" It was time to tell him
"Well he asked if we had a thing" he was silent so I continued to talk
"And he obviously figured it out cause he went through my phone"
"So he knows?" He was quick to reply
"Yeah"
"Hm okay" and that's all he says, nothing more nothing less.
"I'll call you tomorrow"
"Okay"
And the call ends.

Slowly I'm getting gut feelings about all of this, what if something is going to happen that will affect me and jax's relationship...I'm probably over reacting but I always think of the worst and right now this is the worst.