Chapter 25

It's been about 2 days and jax hasn't messaged me nor had he called.
I'm kinda getting worried on what's going on with him.
I know I keep repeating my self on how there's something going on with him but I can't help but think.

I decide to do some retail therapy to get my mind of off some things and also do some school shopping since next week classes start.

Me and jax was in the same class and it would of been nice to go to shopping together but oh well.
I guess I'll do it myself. I'm sure he has a reason to why he doesn't answer his calls.
He does work for his father's business so I guess it adds up.

{Jax's POV}

I go back home and my mum was in the kitchen with our house maid.
She was sat down on the high chair with a cup of tea in her hand.

I go into the kitchen and my mums head turns to me straight away.
"Jax!" She gets off of her seat and rushes towards me and hugs me.
"Thank god your okay!" She sighs and looks at me and analyses my face

In the past when things used to get out of hand I used to go street fighting, it was a way I took out my anger.
I lost many fights and won many but it took great anger.

"I'm okay mum" I roll my eyes
"I've been worried sick! Where did you go?"
She says in a high pitched voice.

"I just went to stay at a hotel, I'm fine" I turn around to leave but my mum stops me.

"Jax-" she sighs and looks down at the floor then back at me.
"I hope you can forgive me, I didn't know your dad planned something like this...he told me last minute"
I ball up my fists at the mention of my dad
"Mum..I'm getting engaged in the next 49 days how is this fucking normal!?" I say and She stutters on her words.
"I know, but I promise It's not going to last forever. Once we make a deal with them we can get everything back together and it will be all good!" She says with so much confidence it pissed me off even more

"Mum...I'm getting engaged let me remind you that...ENGAGED TO A WOMAN I DONT FUCKING KNOW!"
I shout at her...she flinches from my reaction and tries to calm me down by placing her hand on my arms.
"Don't fucking touch me! I don't even know the Fucking girl! And you guys expect me to marry her? Did I mention forced marriage is illegal in the UK!" She sighs again but then rubs her head.
"And that's why you'll get to meet her this evening" i look at my mum in shock and chuckle.
"Meet!? hah! This must be a joke right?"

"jax..the girl isn't old she's your age and also studies, maybe if you got to know her you will start to like her romantically" I thought about daisy. this was betraying her...me marrying another woman or even being with another woman that's not her is a sin for me.

"I don't want to be with anyone else!" I grab the nearest object that I see and smash it on the marble floor.

"JAX!" my mum and the maid both shriek and step back, I leave the kitchen and go up to my room. I don't want to be anywhere near where they were or even be anywhere near to that girl today.

{Daisys POV}

I finally get a call from jax after 2 days of no contact. I answer the call and he gives a long pause.

"hey" his voice sounded tired

"hey" I say back.

"what you up to?" his replies were dry..

"nothing much, just got back from shopping..you?" I heard him sigh from far

"same, just came home"

"jax..what the hell is going on? you won't tell me the full story and your barely going home because your staying at the hotel..whats going on?"

"everything is complicated ill tell you one day but not right now..once I sort everything out I will tell you. I just need you beside me right now please understand baby"

he felt vulnerable and I respected his wishes, as long as he's happy I'm more than happy and I don't mind going through his tough times with him. I love him and ill always be beside him.

I also felt stupid for keep asking him, I feel like Im forcing him to tell me what's going on, but that's not what my intentions are. I just feel like as his girlfriend I should know what's going on so I could at least help him or support him. but not everything could be solved with your partner so I understand his point.

"I'm sorry" was the only thing I could say, I hope it didn't make him annoyed from him.

"don't be, I know you care about me"

"I love you"

"I love you more princess"

"what if one day you stop loving me?" I say, the thought of it scares me because the future is never accurate or goes the way we all want it to.

"I won't ever stop loving you princess"

never say never

"promise?"

"I promise"