Chapter 6

DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET!!

I go up to my room and see a pink dress layed on my bed. What the hell is this about? I see my mum peeking through the door with a smile.

"Mum where did this dress come from?" I look at her

She grins even more "well, a mystery man came and dropped it off for you" she winks at me.

"Who?" I say demanding, because if this is jax's work I'm sending it back.

"He told me not to tell you"

"Mum seriously! Who brang the dress?"

"Jax did, he said it would look great for you this night"
This night? What does he mean this night!?
Micheal comes into my room and sees the dress.

"Daisy. me, jax, Isla, kai and roselle are going to the midnight club you coming?"

I look at the dress and understand why he sent me it, he knows very well I would never say no to clubbing so he sent me this dress to wear.
Well too bad I'm not wearing it...he can send it to the beach girl he was talking to.
Actually, now that I'm thinking of it..I should!

"Mike" i pick up the dress And turn around facing him.
He nods.

"Do you know the girl that jax was with at the beach today?"

Micheal looks at me in confusion "yeah, why?" He raises his eyebrow and looks at mum then me.

"Well can you give this to her and say it's from jax" I give a mischievous smile and pass him the dress.

"Ookay but Why do I have to say it's from jax?"

"Ermm-" fuck! What do I say now!?
"He told me to give it to her but I don't know where she lives so I decided to ask you"
I quickly give him a reply.

"oh okay" he looks at me then the dress and and crosses his eyebrows, I can tell he's still confused since we all know that I have no good connections with jax.

As soon as Micheal leaves my room my mum turns to me, I look at her and she looks like she's about to blow.

"Why did you give the dress away!?" She raises her soft voice at me.

"Because I don't want it, I have plenty of dresses I don't need anything from him" I flash a sarcastic smile at her and go into my closet searching for a good dress, better than the one he sent me.
I hear the door shut and I go to my bed and sit down, all this situation with jax is stressful I don't even want to see his face because it gives me anxiety.

Although I gave the dress to 'jax,s beach fling' I would love to see his reaction when he sees the dress on the wrong girl.

I go back into my closet and search for the perfect dress tonight.
After almost an hour of looking for the dress and trying it on I finally find the perfect dress!