Chapter 19

{don't open the song yet!}

"I love you jax"
His hands fall to his side and he frowns his eyebrows.
Suddenly his phone goes off and he looks at it then back at me with a smirk.
"What?" I ask looking at him, his smirk grew wider.
"She's not pregnant" my heart dropped and started beating so fast.
"What?" My tone dropped
"She's not pregnant" he smiles and gets my hand.
My whole body froze and I wanted to scream in excitement but the shock is still settling to my head.
"What? How-" my words kept cutting
"Just shut up" he grabs my waist and slams his lips on mine.
I craved his lips for so long, his lips felt like heaven, it felt soo right kissing him knowing he's not having a kid.
He pulls away from the kiss making me want more.
"Now we either stay together or-"
"Shut up!" I cut him off and kiss him again
His hands grab my ass and squeezes it hard.
I moan in his mouth and place my hand on his sharp jaw.

I longed for his touch and kiss.
We pull away from the kiss and my lips felt plumped.
He went in for another kiss whilst grabbing my ass and the other hand on my breast squeezing my nipple.
"Jax" I giggle
He puts his head on my shoulder and kisses my neck.
"We can't do it here!" He groans and looks at me then kisses my lips one more time.
"Let's go downstairs then" i nod and we both leave my room.

The rest of the night was fun, everyone was laughing, dancing, joking around
Me and jax kept locking eye contact from time to time without anyone noticing.

It's 10pm and all the guests leave except jax,roselle,kai and isla
We all go outside to sit by the pool just to chill out.

Kai and roselle sat together and me and jax sat together too, god knows why isla was here but she stayed and was sitting with Micheal

We started to talk about what we want to be in the future or where we see ourselves in ten years.
Kai and roselle as always were destined to be together and they were talking about how many kids they want.
Kai saying he wants 4 and roselle saying she wants 2 only.
But they both came to the agreement that it doesn't matter how many kids as long as they are healthy.
Me and jax look at each other, it was too early to think about marriage and kids but I do want a future with him but the thing with the future is, it never turns out the way we plan.

As a kid last year I was probably planning my whole life with ben but yet again the future slaps me across the face and changes my whole path.
I can't plan the future when the path is not even set yet.
All I can do it make things right and hope that it goes smoothly.
Me and jax are in a happy relationship right now and I wouldn't change or go back for anything. He makes me happy and don't think I've ever fallen in love with someone as hard as I am with jax.

"So jax" Micheal slouches on the couch and looks at both me and jax.
Jax looks at Micheal with a raised eyebrow.
"Where do you see yourself in ten years?" I saw how tense jax got, he sits up and looks at me then back at Micheal.
"Probably settled down with multiple businesses" he chuckled
I look at him and he his arm goes around my back and he starts to caress my hips with his fingers.
"What about your love life?" Isla says
I look at her then at jax and my face falls to the floor knowing he probably wasn't going to answer that.