Chapter 7

{DON'T PLAY THE SONG YET!}

The next day:

The whole day Ive been in bed. my head was pounding like hell. I knew drinking would do this to me..especially after I had a fight with jax, well kind of. The stress of him just makes me not want to face reality.

I get up go the bathroom and wash my face, maybe it would calm my headache down.
I go back to my room and go into my balcony to look at the calm morning in our neighbourhood.

It's times like this that makes me believe life is actually not that bad

I hear a knock on the door and it's mona. She looks at me with a smile and comes closer to me.

"Daisy, you're mother wants you downstairs for breakfast." I continue to stare at the view of Bournemouth.

I sigh and look at mona "Okay I'll be down in 5 minutes"
She nods her head and leaves my room.
I stand up to get dressed. Today I decided wear a white dress and White Dior sandals. This outfit should do it for today.

I pace down stairs to Micheal, mum and dad all eating breakfast

I pace down stairs to Micheal, mum and dad all eating breakfast. I look over to Micheal picking on his bread, it doesn't look like he has a clue about what happened in the club last night.
I sit down on the chair and start on my breakfast.

"So tonight we will have dinner with the Hendrickson" my mum cuts the silent with her excited tone.
I pause on eating my egg and look up at her.

"what! Why?" My mum looks at me then looks at Her I pad.

"Well we are good family friends and I believe it's good to have time with friends often, and since we live right beside each-other I think it's the perfect opportunity"
she smiles at me innocently but I look at her with my raised eyebrows. I need to make an excuse to not go..I have no intention on seeing that dickhead!
Maybe if I tell her that I'm gonna have dinner at roselle's house she would let me off.

"But I promised roselle's mum that I'll be having dinner at there's tonight" I say with a sweet voice trying to convince my mum it's real.

"Well cancel it and reschedule it for another time, because we are all going as a family" she takes a bite of her toast and looks at Micheal.