Chapter 38

Hello my darlings I am back!! Yes I know it's been forever. To be honest I didn't even think I would be back writing again but here I am.
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter xoxo

Daisy's POV:

'You threatened him?!' I say out loud to had not giving two shits if someone hears us.

'calm down' jax's jaw tenses and I look at roselle, she was still looking away from us but I can see her face and even she was surprised.
'Jax..for fucks sake, I don't mind you telling people we're together. However you can't just threaten people!' I say and he frowns
'I don't give a fuck. He should know his boundaries'
I look at jax in shock but before I could say anything roselle cuts the tension.

'Guys okay...jax. Me and Daisy are here to do shopping, you can leave now'
All hail roselle.

'I'm not leaving. Especially if my girlfriends ex is out for her'
Did he just act like I'm a piece of meat that guys howl over?!
'I'm not a Fucking child jax! I don't need your supervision like a body guard'
I stare at him intensely.
I see jax's eyes move down to my Victoria's Secret items and he smirks looking away.

The strong feeling to give him attitude and say "to bad you won't see it tonight" is real.
But I will keep it peaceful.

'I'm leaving' I say to roselle and I give a one last look to jax before walking away, but he doesn't leave it just there.
I feel his hands grab my arm but I don't turn around to look at him.
'You cant just leave. I'll drop you off'
I shake my head without saying anything and just walk away...I feel his presence behind me as I walk, but I don't look back or stop once I just continue going

When I get to my car I put all my bags at the back and get into my car...I watch as jax watches me drive away. His hands in his Jean pockets and standing tall leaning onto his jet black car.

I arrive home to not an empty house...I know there was someone else here cause I saw a jacket on the jacket rack.
Mona rushes towards me with a worried look.
'Daisy' she says with a shaky voice as she takes my shopping bags from my hand.
'What's wrong mona?' She tries to catch her breath and she finally speaks.
'Ben's parents are here. In the living room'
My jaw falls to the ground and I rush Into the living room.
What are they possibly here for?!

I go into the living room to see my mum, dad, ben and his mum and dad.
I frown at the sight of ben.
All of their eyes lay on me and Ben had a glowing look in his face as he sees me.

'What is going on?' I say looking around the living room at everyone one by one.
'Come sit down Daisy dear' ben's mum says with a smile.
I've only met ben's mum two times and the both times I remember her being very kind and loving. However I want to know the real reason she is here..or should I say 'they' are here.

I sit on the empty arm chair that was the as far away from ben as possible. And I wait for my parents to speak.
I look at them and They look at me, my dad looked fuming and my mum looked angry but still put a little smile on.

'Are you guys going to speak?' I say raising an eyebrow.
Ben's mum mrs light breaks the silence 'Daisy, dear. So ben has told me about you two's fall out..am I right?'
I frown and sigh...did Ben tell them how I found out he cheated physically with another girl? Probably not.
'Okay?' I say quietly expecting another word to follow.
'Well...both families know that you two are meant to be and we thought it'd be a great idea to come mend your relationship' she smiles kindly.

she definitely has no idea why we broke up.
I look at ben in disgust and roll my eyes 'look mrs light, I have no intentions nor do I have any energy to go back to your son after what he did'
Mrs light sighs 'ben has been terrible for the past few weeks...whatever he has done I hope you can forgive him and move past it from now on' she pleads trying as much as she can to make ben look all innocent.

'Do you have any idea why we broke up mrs light?'
She nods and looks at ben in frustration.
'Yes, I am aware about it...but hunny. Things like this happen in a relationship. It is up to you now if you want to move past it or still get upset'
My jaw hits the floor and I look at my mum and dad who was also shocked from what mrs light was saying.

My mum looked fuming and she stood up from the couch and looked at mrs light.
'Mrs light, I am clearly hearing and seeing that you and Ben have no respect for my daughter what's so ever. Cheating is never something to be put behind, it is something to physically and mentally move away from and that begins with the person. My daughter left your son because she clearly knows her worth just how I taught her, but clearly you lacked to teach your son what loyalty is'
My heart was beating so fast from the words coming from my mum and I felt tears well up in my eyes.
I wanted to go hug her and just thank her for understanding and being there for me.
Mrs light's and ben's eyes were wide and mrs light looked horrified as if someone just slapped her.
Her mouth that was wide open from shock closed into a frustrating line.

'I know very well how to raise and teach my son, however I can't say the same about you mrs hendrickson. Not only did my son get assaulted by your son but he's been receiving threats from your daughters so called 'boyfriend' which god knows whose she's been going under with'
I stand up in frustration about to say something until
I suddenly see jax walk in the living room.
And everyone stops and turns to look at him.

I felt my heart race...as jax stood there looking at ben with a smirk.

Please don't start a fight
please don't start a fight

'Jax what are you-' I whisper yet everyone could hear me since it was pin drop silent.
'I want to know why a working class family is upsetting my girlfriend and her family, on top of that mentioning me' he looks at mrs and mr light including ben.
Mrs light looks at jax and gulps a hug pit.
I saw her nervous look as she looked at her husband.

Jax was richer than any family in the country. For all I know..he could buy my family and ben's family if he wanted to.

'Your girlfriend?!' Mrs light looks at me then jax.
She laughs in a mocking tone.
'Jax hedrickson? You've got to be kidding me' she rolls her eyes.
'What's so funny about this mrs light? The fact that your son's ex moved on to better and bigger things or the fact that your daughter Leah moved out of this country because she couldn't stop obsessing over me?'
Everyone was silent...I knew that ben's sister moved out but I didn't know jax was the reason behind it.
It didn't really give me a comforting feeling, I mean who would feel okay with your boyfriend being the reason for a girls life changing?.

'You don't know what you are talking about!' Mrs light says harshly as if she was trying to threaten jax.

As if she could ever threaten jax

Jax sighs and rolls his eyes
'I want to know why you were just slandering my girlfriend. Explain' he says with a demanding voice

Mrs light looks at me and screws her eyes, if looks could kill. I would've been dead by now.

'Daisy what is going on?' My mum doesn't look mad at all instead she looks...happy.
'Mum I-'
'I'm sorry to disturb whatever this is but we shall get going' Mrs light grabs her bag and motions ben to go in front of her.
And he does

Such a mamas boy

Ben turns around to me and looks at me and jax.
'This isn't over' he points at the both of us and walks away.

''This isn't over' As if he can do anything without crying' Jax says rolling his eyes.

I try to lighten up my mood by taking in the joke but...am I really in the mood to take a joke right now?