Chapter 7 - Skull Rock

TW SMUT

TW SMUT

I woke up on Eddie's chest and I saw the time on his watch. It's in the am but other then that his watch was damaged for good. He looks down at me, "Hey sweetheart." I feel a bubble at the pit of my stomach. His voice is so attractive.

"Hi." I smile looking up at him. He comes down putting his hand on my cheek kissing me slowly. I sit up and straddle his lap kissing him back. "Eddie..." I whisper, our foreheads on one another. I breathe deeply, "I-"

He chuckles, "Would you like me to take care of you?" Although Eddie and I have kissed and cuddled. He never spoke to me this sexually before and it was really turning me on. I know I've just seen so many things, but right now I need a distraction. I grab his hand and nod, innocently looking into his eyes. He smiles his smile and I clench my thighs together. He unbuttons my shorts and has me take them off, leaving me in my cotton underwear for my bottoms. His hand tugs at my shirt so i slip his jacket off and my shirt. He smiles at the sight of me just in my underwear. "You are so beautiful Tilly." He whispers and kisses me on my shoulder leaving a large purple mark. "I'd love to just mark you up, show everyone you're mine."

I feel his hard-on pressing into my thigh causing me to grind down onto him. He moans and so do I. His fingers trail down my ribcage and I gasp at his cold rings. "Fuck, Eddie." I whisper out kissing his neck as he shrugs off his tops. I feel my hands on his bare chest, and he feels nice. His chest wasn't too hairy and his pecs were hard. I lean down and kiss his pecs, leaving a hickie in my wake. He gestures for me to stand and he takes off my shoes, propping me on a rock. He then takes off his pants enough to take his dick out and oh my.

It was a sight to see, his tip was nice and pink leaking at the top. "Eddie, wait." I grab his arm and he looks up at me with concern. "Im uh... i'm a virgin."

"Oh!" Eddie's cheeks go pink. "We don't have to do this then..." He starts to pull up his boxers.

"No!"

"No?"

I smile bashfully, "I'd just like you to know." He laughs and nods his head. "Go ahead...please." He grabs my underwear taking them down my legs, nice and slow. He puts his finger through the hot mess that my underwear once kept safe, I gasp.

"Are you this wet for me?" He asks and I nod, he inserts his middle finger in, pumping at a nice pace. I reach behind me and throw my bra somewhere else and he immediately latches on to my nipple. I feel his rings brush my thighs as he goes in and out of me. I moan and he keeps his pace steady as he devours my boobs. He then inserts his ring finger and I gasp. "I wonder how long you dreamed of me doing this to you." He says going away from my nipple and whispering it hotly into my ear.

I manage to get out a short, "A while..." He smiles and kisses my neck. I grab on to his shoulder, and he curls his fingers inside me. "Fuck! Eddie i think i'm going to-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because another part of my body finished. The feeling was sensational. My head was pounding but i wanted more. He takes me through my orgasm, gently pushing his fingers in and out. He then goes to his pocket taking out a condom, putting it over his dick.

"Are you ready?"

I nod.

He pushes into me causing my back to arch. "Fuck!" I shout and he's finally fully sheathed in me.

He asks me, "Are you okay?" He kisses along my chest as I adjust to his size, my pussy fluttering around him.

After a minute I reply,"Keep going." My chest heaves and I sit back up, pulling my legs around him and look him into his eyes. He pulls out and back in, starting a slow pace for me. My jaw drops at the pleasure building in my stomach. I roll my hips with his and grab on to his neck. He starts to speed up and my nails drag across his back. "Oh my god!" I scream out.

"You like this?" He asks drilling into me.

"Fuck, yes!" I moan out, my back arching again, causing Eddie and me to be chest to chest. The pressure builds and I say to him, "Eddie i'm cumming!"

He breathes out, "Me too princess."

I clench around his cock one more time till everything snaps and the hot liquid is running down my thighs. I feel Eddie cum in the condom inside me and he pulls out. Taking off the condom and tying it together, tossing it to the side. I put on my underwear and my pants till I realize. "I have no clue where my bra is." I look up at Eddie and he laughs. "I'm serious!" I look around wildly and so does Eddie.

"Tilly, i don't know if you're going to find it." Eddie replies and I nod, slipping my shirt on and his jacket sitting down on the ground again. Eddie comes and sits by me and kisses my forehead, "That was the best sex i've ever had."

I ask him, "Who was your first?"

He replies cheekily, "You."

——

The gang arrives an hour after Eddie and I have had our activity. "Tilly? Eddie?" I hear Dustin's voice and Eddie and I emerge from behind what they call skull rock.

"Hey!" Steve shouts and I smile and wave. We walk over to the group by the rock and sit down on a smaller rock below the big one. "So...What happened?

Eddie explains everything in detail and I watch him talk. As he takes a swig from his juice his veins in his hand pops out, his rings along his fingers are detailed, one of them a skull, how fitting for where we are. "Tilly?" Nancy asks for my attention and I snap out of it.

I look up to see everyone's eyes on me. "Uh, sorry."

"Oh my god." Max remarks.

"What!?" I question.

Robin laughs and points to Eddie and I, "You we're totally staring at him." I blush, oh Jesus christ.

I trip over my words and look down at my shoes kicking the dirt around. "No-no i wasn't!"

"You so we're." Lucas says laughing. I frown and look down.

Eddie puts his hand on my knee and I look up to him, "I doubt she was." He says, a glint in his eyes.

"Oh my god!" Dustin says now.

Eddie's surprised at Dustin's exclamation, "What!?"

Lucas says, catching me off guard, "You two totally fucked." I turn red and so does Eddie.

"What? No!" I protest.

"Mmhm. Sure!" Max laughs and rolls her eyes hitting lucas' arm.

I speak up, "I'm sorry, shouldn't we be discussing what to do-"

"Shut up! Oh my god Steve I was right!" Dustin shouts and waves his arms up and down. I look to Eddie and he laughs.

"So we're you staring at me?"

"And if i was?"

"I'd be honored to have you stare at me as long as you'd like." He laughs.

We go back to the conversation as I blush like crazy. And the plan is to boat back out, due to a magnet field. We would have to go where someone has died due to Vecna and the closest place being the one in the lake. Dustin keeps calling it a watergate. "I'm sorry? We're not entering the upside down, right?" Lucas says, frightened.

"What!" Steve laughs, "Of course not! We're not that crazy."