Chapter 2 - DND, "The Cult"

"Dustin, what if i forget all these rules and just put us in a tough spot?" I ask as we walk through the empty halls of the school to the DND room

"Dustin, what if i forget all these rules and just put us in a tough spot?" I ask as we walk through the empty halls of the school to the DND room. We hear a cheer from the gym.

Dustin rolls his eyes at me causing me to frown now, "Tilly, you have to chill."

As he opens the door for me I reply to him, "I think how I feel is pretty valid, right Mike?"

Mike looks up concerned and surprised, "Oh...uh sure!" Mike had zoned out and judging by Dustin's reaction to him zoning out, he does this a lot. As we walk he tells me how he's scared because Els letter, they call her El although her name is Jane which makes no sense but whatever, got lost in the mail. I told him it would be there soon. I always reassure, never any reassurance for me. I look up from the two of the boys to be met with the hot, mischievous smile of Eddie Munson.

"Tilly, I didn't know you were Lucas' replacement. Don't worry your seat is right here." He pats his lap and I roll my eyes. "I'm serious, you have to come and see how I play." I feel my body get hot at the idea of sitting in Eddie's lap. I nod sheepishly and sit down. His arms come around me, causing my back to arch slightly so he could come forward. He shows me the dice, the rules, the board, everything Dustin showed me, but Eddie, Eddie was being intimate with me. It's everything i've ever dreamed of, all the scenarios i've written in my diary. One of his hands came down laying on my thigh, his rings cold on my bare skin. I squeeze my thighs together slightly. "So, do you get it?"

"Uh-" My breathing gets caught in my throat when i feel his lips by my ear. "Uh yeah I- I get it." I look up and Dustin and Mike are whispering looking over at Eddie and I. I shift in Eddie's lap and he grabs my hip, halting me. I turn around to him he looks up at me breathing heavily.

"Don't do that." He says sternly, my mouths parted slightly, and i'm looking down at him. "You're giving me horny eyes and I really have a campaign to do." I gulp, he's such an ass, calling me out on everything. I get up off of his lap and into my seat across from him, my knees slightly shaking. "Now, gentlemen, and princess," He winks, "It's time for the fun."

——

"Time out! Time out!" The boys yell out and i'm confused. They huddle up and bring me into the huddle. "I hate to say this guys, but, we gotta flee." A boy says who's name i hadn't caught.

"I concur." Dustin says, worry all over his face.

I interject myself, "I'm sorry? Didn't we just say to the death?"

"That wasn't literal!" Mike squeaks. I roll my eyes. "Vecna just decimated us. We cant kill him with two players."

"You too!?" I ask. "He only has 15 points left, don't be pussies."

"Pussies?! Really!" One of the boys says. "'Cause we're not delusional! His voice went high pitched.

I sigh, "Delusional?!"

Dustin says exactly what I was going to say next, "How about not cowards!"

"Hey!" A new voice comes from behind us, Eddie. We all turn around and he continues. "If i may interject, Gentlemen, Princess." He winks at me causing a blush to creep up my face. "Whilst, I, respect with passion, you'd be wise to take Garreth the Greats concern to heart." I cross my arms. "There is no shame in running! Don't try to be heroes." He locks eyes with me, "'Kay?"

"Mm, one sec!" Dustin holds a finger out and we go back into the huddle. I take a glance back at Eddie who still has that grin on his face. "What do you think?"

The other boy asks, "How many hits do you and princess have?"

Dustin and I say at the same time, "Twelve."

"It's your call."

"What do you say, Princess?"

"Do you really have to ask?"

We get out of our huddle and declare our decision. Dustin takes the dice and shakes it up in his hands. The suspense is literally killing us, he rolls and...

"11." Eddie says a big smile spreading across his face.

I scowl. "Don't get your hopes up too soon, Munson."

I take the dice put it in my hand and shake as well as possible. I look up at Eddie and he still has the same smile that makes my heart hurt, what a smug and cocky guy. I like it.

I roll.

"20!" Dustin shouts, not exactly shouting more like squealing. We all shout and cheer, even Eddie.

——

We walk out of the school, all looking for our rides. "Carver." Munson grabs my wrist and twists me around to face him. "I didn't know you would enjoy DnD this much." He smiles and i look down to his hand around my wrist.

"You don't know much about me."

Eddie quirks his lips, "I thought you'd be mean and scary."

"Mean and scary!" I gasp and he nods. "If anything everyone thinks you," I poke his chest, "Are the one that's mean and scary." He laughs. "My brother even calls your club a cult!"

"You know i'm not mean and scary though," He brings me closer to him with the grip on my wrist. "Right, Carver?" We're nose to nose again, his face is down by mine and i'm looking at his lips.

"This gives me a bit of deja vu." I whisper.

"Oh shut up."

He grabs my face and crashes his lips with mine. It's everything i've ever wished for. It's like he's been reading my diary and doing exactly what I always write about. "Fuck." He mutters and dives his tongue into my mouth. He swirls it with mine and i wrap my hands around his neck.

"You're dead Munson!" We hear shouting, my brother. Oh no. Eddie pulls away from me and my brother is marching over. "You're taking advantage of my little sister!"

Eddie laughs in his face, "Last time I checked you both are 18, and she can definitely think for herself."

I sigh, "Jason go home!"

"No!" Jason grabs Eddie's jacket and shoves him. "Jason stop!"

Eddie puts his hands up, but he's still smiling. "Look man I really don't want to hurt you, I really like your sister." Jason doesn't listen and pushes him again. Eddie nods and he looks mad but he's still laughing. "Alright." He punches Jason square in the face. Jason stumbles back landing on the concrete looking up at Eddie. Jason gets up and punches Eddie's jaw, his very nice jaw. He then swings punching his nose."

"You need to stop!" I push Jason away from Eddie and put my hand on Eddie's face. "I'm so sorry."

He laughs, "No it's fine, i'm the knight to your princess." He laughs and swipes the blood off his nose sniffing. Eddie takes off his jacket and puts it around my shoulders. "Bye, don't be a stranger." He kisses my cheek and i'm blushing. He makes his way over to his car leaving me to stare at his backside.

"I'm going to tell mom." Jason growls from behind me. I roll my eyes.

I dare him, "Do it. I'll show her how you punched him in his nose and his jaw!"