Chapter 1 - Tilly

"Tilly, you need to understand that this is our last year at high-school, our senior year! AND, may i mention the week before spring break!" Jason looks at me his brows furrowed

"Tilly, you need to understand that this is our last year at high-school, our senior year! AND, may i mention the week before spring break!" Jason looks at me his brows furrowed. I roll my eyes and wave my hand for him to continue. "You're my little baby sister, we have to do it right. It's basketball season, and don't worry about a thing." He pinches my cheek in a loving manner and i scrunch my nose in protest.

I grab his wrist having him release me, "Jason, I'm not interested in your popular clan anymore, why can't i hang out with who i want to hang out with?" I frown taking a bite of my bacon.

Mom comes out handing me some orange juice. "Shouldn't you two leave soon? It's almost 8:00." My brother looks at the watch that sits on his wrist and gasps. I take a long swig of my juice and he drags me out the door. "Love you! Be safe!" She yells out at us.

"Love you mom!" I say as i'm opening his red corvettes door.

As we start driving he turns towards me, "And who would it be that you want to hang out with? My girlfriend and her cheer squad is excellent company to have. They taught you the ins and outs of high-school!" He sighs, "And who I think you want to hang out with is definitely an OUT. Have you seen him and his satanic cult?"

"Okay and? You know I love Chrissy but I would like to choose my own friends, she's still my best friend, of course! Look, Eddie and I have spoken before, i have a couple classes with him, it's not like i can't not talk to him!" It's my turn to let out a frustrated sigh. We're now parked and I grab my backpack hopping out of his car. I go to my locker grabbing my first period book, Government. I hear his voice. My ears peak up as I close my locker door. I look over, his locker a couple lockers away from me.

"Mike, Dustin, are you boys ready for my campaign?" He asks as he adjusts his rings. The two boys reply something incoherent and he rushes them off. Eddie slowly turns and sees me looking at him and observing him. We lock eyes and then his eyes trail down my body and back to my face. He looks around the hallway, slightly empty and then brushes his nose nodding to the janitor closet. He enters and I look around, should i follow him?

Before my head explodes from overthinking i enter the closet with him, it was 8:10 we had five minutes till I had to go to government. "Carver." He says and I look up to him, at his painfully beautiful face. "I thought you weren't allowed to interact with me."

"I can talk to whoever i want to." I assert myself trying to sound business like, but it comes out teasing. He nods his face contorted in fake sincerity.

Four minutes till i have to go to government.

He bends down toward my ear placing his hand on my shoulder causing butterflies to quickly fly around. I didn't realize he was so close. "Even the Freak, Eddie Munson?" He goes up a bit but his nose is now inches away from mine trying to see my reaction to his name, the way he says it, the way his body is slightly pressed against mine.

Three minutes till I have to go to government.

My breathing gets heavier, "Yes..." I look into his eyes and then his lips. They looked full and soft, probably like a pillow if I kissed him.

"Do you want to kiss me right now, Carver?"

"And what if I did?"

Two minutes till I have to go to government

"I think i'd accept it great-fully."

"Would you now?"

I look at him my eyes filled with lust, romance, and fear all at once. He's known about my crush on him but whenever he mentions it....

"Eddie-" The bell rings and I look down at my book in my arm. "I have to go to gov." I exit the closet discreetly and make my way to my class

——

My mind is still racing, thinking about Eddie, how close he had gotten to me. I haven't looked at him in the classes we have, which is incredibly hard, all day. Speaking of today, the day has gone by so fast that it's already lunch. I enter the building holding my brown paper bag which holds my lunch. My eyes glide to Eddie at the head of his table, his own already on me. I gulp and hear my name being called causing my head to turn and I'm already heading towards Jason and his girlfriend. "Tilly!" He says and gestures for me to sit across from him. "I've heard rumors, that are probably not true, that you were seen going into a closet with Eddie Munson."

I quickly look up from my bag and fear is written all over me, my body's tense. "W-where did you hear that from!?" My voice is a squeak.

"So it's true!" Chrissy says beside my brother. She seems excited, i've never thought that she'd be excited for me nor Eddie. We hear a loud bang and our heads quickly turn to where the sound has come from. It's Eddie walking on the tables waving his nice hands around as he explains the horribleness of society and pep rally's.

"Or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets!" He gestures towards my brother and my brother angrily gets up.

"Eddie! Stop being such a freak!" He says along those lines. Eddie gets his two pointer fingers puts them on his skull and makes a face, causing me to giggle. Eddie looks over at me and smirks. "Stop looking at my sister, you're such a fucking loser Munson!"

Eddie steps down from the table and goes to my brother, his shoulders squared and his mouth in a smirk. "I can do what I want, Jason." He looks over at me still teasing my brother, "And who i want."

Chrissy let's out a slight gasp and my face heats up. We hear the lunchroom murmur, Did they do it in the janitors closet? Are they dating? I wouldn't blame him, she's hot.

I quickly grab my things and get up, "I'm sorry Chrissy, I have to go." I leave as fast as possible and go to my next class. I'll just eat my lunch in there. I enter the photo room and prop myself down. "Hello Miss!" I yell out and she gives out a quick hello in her office. I look over and see one other person is here. "Robin?" I ask and Robin, Steve, and Dustin all look up.

"Ah! Hi Tilly!" She smiles and waves me over, I sit down next to her and open my lunch, opening my kool aid and taking a sip. I look up and see Dustin and Steve looking at me with wonder. "Guys, don't stare it's rude!" She snaps in their face and they try to pay attention again.

"Um well-" Dustin seems to go back to what they were talking about before, "So, Eddie-" My ears perk up, "Eddie needs a replacement for Lucas since Lucas has his big game tonight, which is also Eddie's big campaign that's tonight. Do you two maybe sorta want to play?"

"Never in a million years." Robin replies quickly taking a bite of her celery sticks causing me to let out a small laugh. "Besides i have to play my instrument at the game."

"Eddie? The one that's super cool and is nerdy and is just so much better then me?" Steve asks sarcastically fixing his hair slightly, "Nah i'm good, I don't want to meet my competition."

Dustin sighs and pouts. He then looks up at my inquisitive face and he lets out a devilish smile. "I don't like that look." I say to him, a little bit afraid.

"What are you doing tonight, Tilly?"

"Well Dustin, my brother is playing his biggest game yet..." Dustin sighs in exhaust putting his face in his hands, "But..." I smile at his reaction of slowly lifting his head, "it's not like it's something i haven't seen a million times before. I just have never played DND ever."

"You don't have to!" Dustin says excitedly. "Don't you worry."

Although his words were slightly convincing I still have a pit in my stomach.