Chapter 6 - Jason?

I sit with my legs up to my chest while everyone is talking around me

I sit with my legs up to my chest while everyone is talking around me. Talking at me. "Guys!" Eddie grabs their attention, "Do you not realize she just came out of another dimension? She's likely to be disoriented, tired, and confused. Leave her alone for now." I look up at him, and he crouched down his eyes laced with concern.

"He's right. Maybe we should go and grab some dinner." Robin agrees and pushes them all out. "Maybe I can talk to you later, Tilly." She exits closing the door and locking it from the outside.

"Hey..." He puts his hand on my cheek and I flinch a little. I didn't even mean to but I then lean into him more so he gets i'm not mad at him.

"Hi." I whisper back and he smiles. He sits down next to me and allows me to lay on his chest. Right now, i don't care what any of them think. I just want to lay on him and forget about my problems. His palm is up and i take my chance of lacing my fingers with his. I look up at him to find him still watching me, "I'm not going anywhere." I try to joke, cracking a small smile.

He doesn't laugh, "I really hope not. I thought you were gone. I thought you were going to die like Chrissy." He gulps. "I thought I was going to watch your last moments."

I look down feeling guilty. I've only known him for a little while, i've finally been able to talk to him having been prevented all my high-school career. "I don't like you liking me this much. If anything i'm bound to die, and you, you have a whole life ahead of you."

He speaks again, hesitating a little, "What? What happened back there?"

"He pretended to be you. I was so lost and turned around, I had no clue where I was." I gulp. "You had disappeared, left me. My mom was calling out to me and I was being taken places that I didn't want to be taken to. Every-time I turned or opened a door I was somewhere different. I even hugged Vecna because I thought it was you, Eddie." I clutch him harder. "He choked me, and I felt like my eyes were about to pop out. Until I heard my song, and heard your voice. His grip loosened and even he was confused on how it had happened. I ran like hell. Towards an opening where I could see you and my inanimate body floating.

"Princess..." He sighs. "I wouldn't mind spending my time with you at all. Your wish is my command. But... I just got you. So, your kinda stuck with me." I close my eyes, breathing deeply putting my leg over his waist pulling him in towards me. He's stiff at first not expecting the sudden touch, but then leans into it, accepting it by putting his hand on my thigh.

I confide to him, "I should go home soon. My mom won't believe this sleepover excuse for very long." He nods and rests his chin on my head. "I don't want to leave you alone though."

He chuckles and I feel his chest rumble. "If anything I should be worrying about you." He takes a cigarette out and lights it, blowing the smoke out. "I don't want to ever leave you alone either, Tilly." I sit up and smile, he blows the smoke out making eye contact with me and I just can't help it. I grabbed his face with my two hands and kissed him, I sit on his lap with him propped against the pillows. "Woah." He says as I pull away. He's smiling, a big wide smile.

"I like your smile." I remark.

"Oh, yeah?" He asks rubbing my thighs sincerely. "Well, I like you." I blush, like I really blush, the red becoming my face. "Awe you're blushing, I've made you blush."

I argue, "You always make me blush!" We hear some commotion outside. I hop off his lap and look into the window. It's my brother and his friends hopping out of his car. "Shit!"

Eddie looks around wildly and grabs my hand quickly docking the boat, ready to go. We both hop in and I have the oar, we speed off as fast as we can and he tries to start the engine. "Hey!" my brother yells, I look up and so does Eddie. "TILLY?"

"Shit shit shit." I keep repeating the word as   we row away from Jason. I look up to see him and the two other boys stripping off their jackets and shirts. "They're coming over here!"

Eddie  shouts, "Fuck!"

They are about five feet away now, "Go away Jason!" I scream out to him as we're trying to paddle away.

"What? No! Eddie's kidnapped you!"

"What don't you get? Eddie has had nothing to do with this, i'm with Eddie by choice!-"

We get interrupted by one of Jason's friends getting pulled down. Eddie and I gasp, the boy then started floating in the air. "What the fuck?!" I scream out and Jason screams his head off. Eddie clutches my hand hard as if i'm next. "Don't you see Jason? This is another force!"

Then Jason's friend snaps and his body contorts. I scream out in fear and his body falls into the water again. I knock Eddie and I over into the water and we swim away as quick as we can. We get to the other side and run, more like Eddie dragging me still holding my hand. We stop at skull rock and sit down under it. He huffs and I pull him close to me. "What the fuck..." I whisper.

"Yeah." Eddie says and grabs my head stroking my now wet hair. He kisses the top of my head and I bury myself further into him. "You're okay, we're okay." He shushes me as I cry and rock myself back and forth while he holds me. I cry until exhaustion overcomes me and I fall asleep.