Author's Note

Hey all! Man, I can't believe I thought I'd get this story done by summer. Yikes, what was I thinking?

Anyway, I'm here to inform you that I do have this story in the back of my mind, it's one of the many things I don't have time for. I leave on Tuesday (June 14th) on a 9 day trip to France. One of which where I won't have a lot of cell phone service, if any, or time.

I've started my summer job as a camp counselor, which literally goes from sunrise to sunset, and long story short: I have time for nothing right now.

As much as I want to put out the next chapter, I'll admit I only have about 200 words written. Between graduation, summer job, college stuff, vacations, and life in general, I'm very sad I don't have time to write.

I am most definitely not abandoning this story, it's just kinda hiding in the back of my mind at the moment. I'm hoping to find some time where I can sit down and write here and there, but I'll get it if I'm lucky. Key word in that sentence is "if", by the way.

Hopefully y'all are doing well! I think I found my sparkle and got my happiness back, and I'm in a really happy place right now! Most of my coworkers right now are also queer. It's hilarious, because we might as well call it "Camp Gay" because the majority of the staff are either lesbian, bi, or pan, but our straight coworkers are very supportive of us. It's such a safe place.

Happy pride month to all my non-straight or cis besties, and aces/aros, you're in there too! Sometimes you're straight and/or cis, which is perfectly valid! Remember to love your LGBTQ+ friends a little more this month, because right now where I'm at, the government is extremely horrible and a lot of things might get banned in the next few months.

As my little sibling would say, "Be gay, do crimes."

Lots of love!

~ Saph