Jolting Electrification- Episode 22 of Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

"Since when did he appear?" Ace whispered as his eyes widen at the navy blue-haired girl.

"I've been hiding behind the couch since the beginning without you all noticing my appearance," Tokaku replied to the orange-haired male.

"Amazing! Even Jack with a nose of a wild animal couldn't sniff him out." Deuce mumbled as his eyes widen at the navy blue-haired masked girl." Yeah... Was my nose stuffed?" Jack replied to the blue-haired male.

"Unfortunately for you, the contracts rigged to jolt anyone who touches them aside from myself," Azul said, cutting their snap out of them.

"So the whole thing was a setup?!" Ace yelled at the grey-haired male." I told you that my contracts are completely unbreakable." Azul smirked.

Floyd laughed." What a bunch of schmucks! Why would you even try when you know this is gonna go? Oh! Forgot... All cause you ain't aware of your classmate spying on you in your shadow."

Jade snickered." Floyd, don't laugh at the poor things. That's just mean. They're wracking their little pea brains. This is simply the best they could come up with. Heh heh heh." The teal haired eel merman grinned.

Azul sighed slightly." Trying to steal someone else's valuables merits a proper punishment, wouldn't you say?" He suggested to the twin eel mermen.

"Indeed. They need to be taught a firm lesson so that they never think of doing it again." Jade agreed with the grey-haired male.

"I'm gonna squeeze you all, ooone byyyy ooone." Floyd drawled, grinning his jagged teeth on his face.

"I retreat from this, so you three can have your way of fun," Tokaku said through her mask as she still crossed her arms while leaning against the desk.

"Thank you, Eurus." Jade thanked the masked navy blue-haired girl before he went prepared for battle, the same as Azul and Floyd.

"Rgh... Watch out, guys! Incoming!" Jack warned the four males when the three mermen started to attack them.

---------

Ace, Deuce, Grim and Jack were thrown their towels after the three mermen battled them. Meanwhile, Enma witnessed his friends crouching on the floor, glaring at Azul while gritting his teeth as the male had harmed the three males and the feline.

Jack huffed before, he panted." Argh... I never knew housewardens are this powerful!" The silver-haired wolf male glared at Azul while clenching his fist.

"Let that be a lesson to you. NEVER try to steal my contracts again." Azul smirked.

"Shouldn't you guys be hustling over to the Atlantica Memorial Museum?" Floyd stared at the five males.

"Your deadline is sunset tomorrow. The clock is ticking, you know." Jade grinned.

"Then again, after we're done working you over, you'll be spending the rest of the time passed out in the nurse's office!" Floyd added as the twins were going to continue fighting the five males.

"They're about to attack again!" Deuce warned the others.

"Crud! Summoning magic ain't my strongest suit, but... I summon there, cauldron!" Ace grumbled before he unleashed a cauldron, using his magic.

"Hey! Don't crib my magic!" Deuce yelled, unsatisfied with the orange-haired male copying his spell.

"Didn't we go over this yesterday? You'll never touch me with that! Bind the Heart!" Floyd activated his signature spell before the cauldron was thrown at him and reflected to the vault. Tokaku flinched from the desk as the cauldron sped over the desk and crashed at the vault.