White Lily Cookie (Unique)

User dzidzo20: "A yandere White Lily Cookie with a darling who is also a yandere"

Sorry for being gone for so long..but I was looking at my request page and I saw this one, and I figured I owe you guys at least 2-3 chapters, right? If I feel like it, I can even try to go back into my CRK phase( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pronouns: Gender Neutral, They/them

~

♡︎ White Lily Cookie in general is a very calm and trustworthy cookie, so she attracts a lot of people

♡︎ White Lily Cookie in general is a very calm and trustworthy cookie, so she attracts a lot of people. Not that she hates it..she just has a vision of who she would like to be in a relationship with.

♡︎ It doesn't matter who attracted who first, it all just, happens.

♡︎ White Lily in general looks for someone kind. Someone like an empath. She can't fall for someone who's constantly mean. So your calm and kind nature drew her in.

♡︎ White Lily Cookie is a self-aware/self-sacrificing yandere. She knows that her behaviour would obviously scare you away, and she feels guilty for constantly wanting your presence.

♡︎ She has moments where she will isolate herself, just so she can try to make her feelings 'fade away'. Even though she knows they won't.

♡︎ If anything, she'd rather give herself to you. She's smart, she knows that, but she also creates visions of you that are better, more beautiful, and overall more amazing than she knows.

♡︎ Your safety is something she knows she can't constantly prevent, but she wants you to know that she'll heal you whenever you're injured.

♡︎ She likes healing you. Just so she can feel less guilty about her abnormal feelings. This is something she might use against you, on normal circumstances.

♡︎ White Lily is also a stalker yandere. She only stalks you after something bad happens to you. If you made someone powerful mad, then she'll go out of her way to stalk you, just to make sure you're okay.

♡︎ That is, until you start trying to court her.

♡︎ Her painful guilt was eating away at her, but all of it seemed to fade away when she realizes your signs.

♡︎ You not letting her go anywhere alone...you always complimenting her..you even gift her all the time!

♡︎ White Lily is not oblivious. She knows what you're trying to do. It makes her panic, knowing you feel just the same way she does. It makes her heart flutter.

♡︎ She waits for you to confess. She knows you'd say yes if she did! She knows. But, she would like for you to say it.

♡︎ And sure enough, not long after, you confess your undying love for White Lily Cookie. How you want to grow old together, how you want to spend eternity with her. It's all so romantic!

♡︎ Her heart was over the moon. She basically hugged you and softly said yes. She would've acted more excitedly, but your confess basically lifted off a boulder from her shoulders.

♡︎ But White Lily's heart stopped beating in joy when you whispered that you knew her little stalker hobby.

♡︎ Your relationship with White Lily is great. You both often go on dates, and a lot of kisses and hugs are shown between you too.

♡︎ It all may seem so healthy and lovey dovey to other cookies, but they don't know the little murders you commit.

♡︎ White Lily is not one to murder out of jealousy. But she's flattered when you do. You say that you just love her so much. And she always reminds you that she loves you just as much as you love her.

♡︎ Life will go good for both of you. A whole lot of love and a lot of toxicity.

~

Yay. Omg a new chapter?!?!😱😱