(Request)-Red Velvet Cookie

he's actually the first epic (other than chili) that I pulled⛄️
I rlly wish we can use tiktok emojis😡
________

.Red Velvet is seen as protective and controlling.

.He thinks his darling should know their place and be by his side where they'll be protected.
("be by his" autocorrected to Benny tf"HAHA)

.Despite his possessiveness, he's actually really soft around his darling. He feels at peace around them.

.Especially if you treat the cakes as your own.

.He may or may not have a little army ready.

.Anyway, he doesn't like his darlings disapproval. (Except when it comes to staying)

.Or literally point at someone and he'll do the rest.

.He does joke around with his darling, but his understanding is limited with other cookies.

.Any jokes about someone being a rival and that'll mistake him for his darling hating them.

.Any self-deprecating jokes are led with constant reassurance and constant presence, which takes out any privacy and alone time.

.Not that he's already constantly in your bubble.

.He demands he has a presence in his darlings life, since he does have some beef with other people, they may find out and try to hurt you.

.He also doesn't want to be creepy/useless to his darlings eyes.

.They're the one person he fell in love with, and their approval makes him feel useful and not so creepy to them.

.Besides, any people who do you ill, to his eyes or not, are murdered.

.He's doing you a favour! Can't you love him now?

.If he's rejected, he'll be stunned for a minute or two. Which gives his darling a chance to run away....

.After all he's done for you, the murder, making sure your safe....and you reject him?

.Cant you see you're the only person he cares about in life?

.He gets angry, but not at you, no.

.He gets mad at himself for not being the man you need in your life, and how he didn't try hard enough.

.You just need time, right?

.So he locks you up, and prys information out of you to become the one you'll love.

.And he'll do anything to be that person.

.Even if it means threatening to kill the people you love.
__________
hey guys lol