(Request)-Espresso Cookie

I keep on pulling this asshole omg
he's a 3 star now

also sorry I've waited so long to get him out
he's just hard to write for me
...and I don't really like him....
______

.He's very possessive, to say the least.

.Or maybe it's just his personality that makes him like that?

.It'd be pretty hard to catch his attention. He could notice you in the kingdom, but take no interest in you until you come to him first.

.Again, it'd be a while until he becomes obsessed with you.

.He doesn't exactly fall hard, just a slow obsession rising. Sort of like a slow burn.

.Well, it'd take a few weeks or maybe a month to get him completely obsessed with your figure and personality.

.I feel like he's the typical 'Only I can look/talk to my darling' type of guy.

.I feel he would be jealous, a lot. But for some reason he doesn't act on it until you're uncomfortable or annoyed with the person.

.....When I say "don't act on it", I mean he doesn't act on it with your knowledge.

.He doesn't kill, just scares them away. BUT, he will kill if he thinks it'll ruin the relationship between you two.

.As for your relationship, he just trys to get your attention.

.Whether it'd be showing off or announcing his achievements, dragging you to his house to show off new coffee, or just simply forcing you to do stuff with him. Like taking a walk or watching him work.

.I don't mean him physically forcing you, just peer pressuring you.

.Would he kidnap you? Well, yeah. But he wouldn't knock you out or anything.

.He'd more of..manipulate you into staying at his house. First, he'd spread rumours or get your friends to hate you in another way. So you only have him to turn to.

.Next, he'd allow you to visit at his house so you wouldn't have to see your old friends staring at you with hatred or disgust. He comforts you and spends time with you, to get your mind off things.

.At that point, you're already in his web. You prefer staying at his house, as he's the only one who didn't believe the rumours and was there for you.

.After maybe a few weeks or a couple months, you'd basically be living with him. If you aren't, then he offers you to.

.He's the only one to love you, sooner or later you'll realize that.

.If you haven't already.

______

I can't do pure vanilla bc I'm not done 9-5

and plssplslslpsls someone tell me if I should change my cover