(Request) Dark Cookies + Platonic! Dark Enchantress Cookie

Characters in this are: Red Velvet, Poison Mushroom, Licorice, Dark Choco, Pomegranate, and Platonic! Dark Enchantress Cookie.
...A lot. I know.

~♥︎~

.Well first of all, at least one of them is already attached to you. I can't think of a scenario where all of them come to you at once.

.Second at all, there's no hope after this.

.Well, Poison Mushroom or Licorice is attached to you already. And both of their scenarios have Pomegranate hating you, at first.

.Let's say Poison Mushroom is attached to you. Licorice tries to pry away them away from you, not really understanding what's so interesting about you.

.Bᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴏᴏɴ.

.Dark Choco prefers to watch from the shadows, he still has some sort of heart, and has most likely of you from one of his comrades. He's been requested by Poison Mushroom to protect you from the shadows, them knowing that they can't possibly protect you the way they want to.

.Its not like Dark Choco would've protected you in the open, either. He prefers to stay in the shadows, even when he's become obsessed with you. Admiring you from afar, while also being able to relax knowing you're safe.

.He just doesn't want you to see him. He'd prefer you don't know his existence. Already drowned with guilt and self-hatred, even a glance of anything other than something positive would absolutely destroy him.

.Poison Mushroom always tries to hide you. Trying to hide you whenever Licorice or Pomegranate is near. They just don't want too much attention towards you, as you'll be hurt sooner or later.

.Now as for Red Velvet, I cant see him just coming up to you, maybe more of seeing Dark Choco once in a while acting strange towards you. Now, normally he wouldn't care and brush it off, but seeing Licorice or Pomegranate glare at you makes him question. Just how special are you to need Dark Choco being weird towards you, and having people glare at you?

.Red Velvet finds answers for himself, maybe asking Poison Mushroom their relationship with you.

.Obviously, they're sceptical, and don't answer him. But, you decide to say that you guys have a sibling relationship/ child and parent relationship. Still, Red Velvet isn't satisfied.

.He decides to keep an eye on you two. And becomes adored at your guys relationship. You seem like such a good person, treating Poison Mushroom like your own sibling/child.

.Dark Choco and Poison Mushroom see Red Velvet's sudden interest towards you, and both try to keep you away from him.

.While Dark Choco is more on guard, Poison Mushroom makes up an excuse whenever Red Velvet attempts to get closer to you. Such as them offering to go get your favourite snack together, or go sit by a lake and talk, something like that.

.Pomegranate is angered at all Dark Choco, Poison Mushroom, and you. Two of her comrades are attached to you, and it's affecting their loyalty towards Dark Enchantress Cookie.

.So she threatens Poison Mushroom that she'll kill you if they keep this up. This causes Poison Mushroom to become hysterical and beg for her not to do this.

.Poison Mushroom being threatened your safety, they run to Dark Choco and tell him the situation. Both now worried sick and Dark Choco being extremely angered, immediately going to go see if you're okay at the moment.

.As for Poison Mushroom, they decide to take another step. They run to Dark Enchantress Cookie, explaining the situation and begging her to try to talk Pomegranate out of this. They promise both extreme loyalty and basically their life in order to make sure you're going to live.