Herb Cookie

___________

.Herb is easily seen as delusional and obsessive.

.He believes his darling can do anything they desire, and he'll support it all the time.

.Sorta creepy, but cute?

.His darling is most likely his friend, since he likes more kind and extrovert people. But he doesn't mind if you're "shy!"

.If his darling doesn't like him, and it goes to the point where they openly avoid him, he literally just thinks you're shy.

.Thats why he always tries to talk to you, and get you guys to spend quality time together.

.Takes him a long time to figure out you're not shy, you hate him.

.Unless his darling or someone else tells him about his darling behaviour.

.Doesn't kidnap you, but does follows you around, and try to get you to at least want to be around him, or approve of his constant presence.

.If you are his friend, he's sorta....creepy.

.He absolutely loves gifts or any sort of affection!

.If you're affectionate, he just assumes you guys are officially dating.

.After he convinced himself you're in love with him, he unintentionally guilt trips his darling into just agreeing into the forced relationship.

.Either path you take, Herb is always by your side.

.Also talks about you a lot, except the creepy parts.

.Friend or not, he's somewhat in the picture.

___________
Please request ppl.....also, remember these are yanderes, they're gonna be creepy, manipulative, and just- lovesick people. ooks???👍👍👍👍????