(Request)-Dark Cacao Cookie

How in Gods name did you catch this guys  attention
____________

.Dark Cacao is very easily seen as overprotective.

.With him as a yandere, I'm going to assume you guys have met in the past and he took a liking to you, or you guys are already dating.

.If he took a liking to you, he threatens a poor cookie to stalk you and report to him what you did the entire day, since he's super busy.

.As much as he wants you in his arms and to live a long happy life with you, he's super busy and is one of the entire populations hope. Even if he does leave, it'd set the team apart and no hope would be restored.

.He isn't stupid. As much as he cherishes his darling, his duty has to be done. When the threats gone, then he can claim you.

.Thats the main reward he's looking for.

.When his duty is done, say goodbye to your freedom.

.As one of the saviours of the Cookies, he basically hints that he's in deep love with you, and now basically almost every Cookie is helping is him get you to fall in love.

.As it is extremely overwhelming, plus you barely know this man, his darling would most likely try to run away or reject him.

.He did all of this...for you. Why can't you accept him?

.He is very strong. And fast.

. Even if you do manage to run away or get a cookie to help you, well, you won't get very far. And say goodbye to your helper.

.He easily catches up, and slaughters your new friend for taking you away.

.He finally has the person he fought so hard for.

.Escaping from him is extremely hard, impossible even.

.Just give in at this point, with Dark Cacao as a yandere, your freedom is nonexistent.

.If you're dating him, or one of his teammates, expect him to be some sort of knight.

.If you're dating, he kind of just makes you stay home, and keeps a photo of you in his pocket.

.As much as he dreads being away from you, he can't let you be hurt!

.When he comes home, he showers you in love.

.Promises you that the day the threat is gone, you guys will get married.

.Very careful with you not finding out about his obsession.

.He's going to have the thing he's always wanted after he beats Dark Enchantress Cookie, so he'll slaughter anyone who tries to stop it.

.After he does beat Dark Enchantress, he goes home and plans your guys wedding.

.Will you ever find out? I don't know. If you do, he'll just make sure the wedding goes on and you accept him.

.If you're one of his teammates, he despises you being in front of the team.

.Even when you're super strong, he just shoved you to the back.

.He most likely overpowers you, but still doesn't go forward with kidnapping.

.You're also one of the cookies only hope, and he admires you for that.

.He knows you guys can't just..leave.

.Fights his ass off so you don't have a single scratch on you.

.You must likely will, but still tries his hardest anyway.

.You guys are like best friends, and as much as he wants more right now, he waits.

.Until you fall in love.

.And when you do, he blabbers on about getting married, or moving really far away so you guys are at peace. For now.

______

omg. thanks for requesting guys!!😆😆

This is a lot longer than my usual stuff.

pls like it