(Request)-Soulmate AU! Great 5

I have no idea how the person requesting wanted this so I'm using different soulmate AU's for everyone
_______

Hollyberry Cookie
Soulmate Mark AU

.Shes desperate to find her soulmate.

.She always shows the mark on her wrist, hoping someone out there would show her that they're her soulmate.

.But they didn't come forward.

.So HollyBerry requests her people to find them for her.

.Now, you were simply a normal cookie, maybe helping Herb with his flowers once in a while.

.You didn't show your mark much, you feel like you would find your soulmate one day anyway.

.Then you see some cookies asking others to show their wrist.

.Eventually, the people find Hollyberry's mark on your wrist.

.Shes informed, and she's over the moon.

.The type to obsess over them before she even knows them.

.Of course, when you're in her arms she's filled with delight, rambling on about your guys life together.

.The one to always show her mark around, while she waved your arm in the air to show you two are soulmates.

.If you ever tried to hide it, she'd think you're ashamed to have her as a soulmate and gets mad.

.But she wouldn't hurt you, no. She would only tell you that you guys are meant to be together. And if any further objections are from you, she screams at you.

.But she apologizes and showers you in love and gifts. You're her precious soulmate, after all.

.The type to baby you, while also trying to make you accept your fate with her.

.She may have unintentionally kidnapped you, blinded by the thoughts of your future together.

.Always brings you to events, and adventures. Swearing to protect you.

.Hollyberry thinks that soulmates are automatically dating when they meet, and she isn't going to change it now.

.So, she acts like you guys are in a serious relationship.

.It might be uncomfortable at first, but she really isn't that bad.

.Just accept your fate and she'll promise to give you both an amazing future together.

.Once she meets you, she's already planned your guys wedding.

.You're soulmates! So you should be happy, right?

White Lily Cookie
Red String Soulmate AU

.Also one to be desperate for her soulmate.

.She's read about soulmates, and now knows why there's a thin red string attached to her wrist.
(I'm gonna say wrist cause they don't really have pinky's...)

.She's tried to follow it before, but gave up after a few years. Plus, she's sort of busy.

.But lets say that she's been encouraged by other cookies to try again.

.So, she holds onto the string, and follows it.

.Who knows? It can be days, weeks until she finds you.

.But her will and desperation keeps her going.

.On your side, you haven't thought much about your soulmate.