(Request)-Timekeeper Cookie

(This one was kinda difficult, but ofc I made it through for my first request!)
_____________

.Timekeeper would like someone who's more..easy.

.She simply wants to be in their life because she's been keeping an eye on them, and felt a connection.

.You guys just seemed like the perfect couple!

.Of course, she'll mess with you, because your reactions are so funny!

.As someone who can control and change time, you're doomed with her as a Yandere.

.At first she just randomly pops up and talks to you, sometimes flirting or threatening.

.You have no idea whether she's into you or hates you.

.After being more comfortable and wanting to be your lover, she takes action.

.She tries to romantically pull you. Flirting, saving, and warnings from the future about people or disasters.

.She might lie about the people...but that's your  fault! Can't you see she loves you? Why are you talking to them like that?? Doesn't matter if she's not there! Think about herr!

.If you reject her, she'll simply go back in time and try again. Again, again, and again until she hears the words she'll die to hear, "I love you."

.Even when she does crimes due to simple boredom and as a yandere, she's still affection-starved. And seeing she loves you more than anything, she wants you to say it! Not a copy of you!

.That's saying until you continually reject her. That's when she goes into time and does something so you do.

.As she does have a evil heart, I can see her hurting or even killing her darling if there's nothing she can do.

.Cant she control time?! Why can't she make you love her?!

.Timekeeper loves being in control. And this situation stresses her out so much to the point where she blames her darling.

.She is devastated cause it's so cold without your warmth, but she gave you soooo many chances to love her. If you can't do that, then nobody can love you. You can love nobody else.

.Cant wait for the day you guys meet again.

_________

aaaannndndd done my first request!

I realllylyllyy hope you like it. pls.