(Request)-Platonic! Devil Cookie

creds for art above is PureSphynx on DeviantArt (I think)

guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating I'm serious writers block has had me on chokehold for like 3(?) weeks. (Plus I've been way more hxh recently but I'll finish all of my requests before closing this book :) which means requests are probably forever closed but we'll see)

as usual reader is big sibling/parental figureeee
__________

.Okay, first of all, how much patience do you have?

.As they really aren't looking for kindness or any affection at all, it'd take a long time for them to view you as a parent/sibling.

.So even when they get attached to their darling, they really only want them to care about them.

.Devil Cookie desperately wants their darling to only care about them, even if it's against their darlings will.

.Despite this, their attitude towards them is mainly teasing or just simply being around them or annoying.

.This is solely to make their darling mad or to just give them what they want, as long as they have their attention, they'll be sane.

.Whether they truly care about their darling is unknown, they obviously won't let you die or go into super dangerous situations, but they like the genuine panic they feel when their darling is in danger, so they simply enjoy the sudden riled up emotion and laugh.

.If their darling ignores them or tries to drive them away, they ignore you as well, or let's you walk into danger, and won't help or glance an eye until you apologize or praise them.

.They sometimes joke about you coming down to hell with them, but as much as they want to be by your side forever, they don't want you to be in hell, allowing you to go to the heavens.

.If their darling found out they feel like this, they'd be embarrassed, but easily say how stupid you are for thinking that, dismissing it as a joke.

.But since they're willing to let you go after death, they're gonna stay by your side for as long as you live.

.Meaning if you knew their true feelings and tried to kill yourself, or simply end your life in general, they'll stop you, by any means.

.They'll protect you in their own twisted ways, even if it's from yourself.

.Devil Cookie prefers any darling who is simply kind to them, and quickly wants that attention to themself.

.It's selfish, but they'll get what they want.

.They'll stay by your side for as long as you live, whether you like it or not.

________

guys omg 😭 tysm for so much reads but after I finish my remaining requests I might declare this book finished