(Request) Platonic! Sorbet Shark

do u know how hard it was to write this bc of their OOoOooOoo😭

yk the drill you're a big sibling/parent figure

also merry Christmas to anyone who celebrates it ⛄️🎄
_____

.You either work with Sorbet as a pirate or were a prisoner. Or, if you wanna go the boring way you can be merely a cookie in the kingdom he lives at...

.They'll be nice when they meet you, like they are with all of the other cookies. But be careful, every kid has a little mischievous side.

.But putting that aside, they can't communicate with you through language, so they use body language to speak to you.

.As much as they try to speak to you, you just look at them confused and their trying is futile.

.That doesn't stop them from trying to be your friend. Or, just trying to be important to you in general.

.Although they cannot speak, they sometimes try to drag you to the water so you can hear them talk....that doesn't really work out..

.They always drag you for adventures, or simply walking around the kingdom holding your hand.

.Very unintentionally clingy. Not really affectionate, but more of a follower.

.Imagine you're running to help someone with something..or just running in general. Little Sorbet Shark will just follow close behind you in running. They're surprisingly fast, so they can keep up.

.Sometimes, they refuse to leave your side. And WILL cling to your body if they're trying to be pried away with force.

.Always gives you gifts, such as seashells on the seaside, or little bouquets of daises he found.

.While they've probably gained the view of the cutest thing on earth from their darling, they don't really hesitate hurting people who've hurt you.

.They don't even give a reaction before they do it, just their usual neutral face before they either throw them aboard or just attack them. Sort of like crawling all over their body while also throwing some punches/kicks here and there..

.Sorbet Shark isn't all that for affection, but they like when you hug them or give them a kiss on the forehead. They also allow you to carry them on your shoulders or something like that. They think it's fun.

.For Christmas, they give you a bunchhhh of sea related gifts. They might even give you a jewel they found at sea.

.As for you communicating with other cookies, they don't mind. All they do is stay close beside you. While they dont have much friends, you're the only one who they want to be by allllll the time, and well, they are, so they're fine with you having friends.

.And as for nighttime, they just simply lay beside you. Yes, you two sleep together, demanded by them....

.As I said before, they're not all affectionate, but they just need your presence.

.They'd love to take you underwater, but they know they can't do that. So, they resort to adventures with you on land. Like walks in the forests, by the beach..

.Like a little follower. It's really cute.

_______
Merryyy Christmassssss