Studies part 2 (soft loving law)

Start from the beginning

"You're normaly not this touchy with me, why is that y/n" he hummed

"I knew that man was talking about you. That means that others are too. I want to see

what happens when my dad gets here. If it keeps up, You're helping me put on a show" I smiled darkly and he returned it.

"One of the reasons I love you, what do you need me to do" he held my hand and kissed the back of it. The whispers seemed to get louder.

"Just hold me and be a loving boyfriend, that shouldn't be hard" I brought that hand to his face and rubbed my thumb over his lips. He brought his hand up my back to rest between my shoulder blades and pushed my face closer to his.

"Anything my future wife wants" I smiled and kissed him, him returning it of course. The whispers wernt really whispers now that law and I battled with our tongues infront of them. We pulled apart and I smiled as I rested my head on his chest with him holding me close.

"I love you law"

"I love you y/n" the front doors banged open.

"I'm here, sorry I'm late everyone. Traffic was terrible. Where is my beautiful little girl at"

my face was away from the door. I didn't need to be facing it to know that bouncing deep voice of my father.

"Show time" I whispered to law as I started to think of things that would make me sad and tear up a bit.

"You must be law, you look just like y/n described to me... honey.. what's wrong" dad put his hand on my shoulder as law was rubbing my back. I turned my head to look at my father.

"Why is everyone saying mean things about law daddy. He's so sweet and kind. He has tattoos to remember his family that passed, not because he belongs to a gang. He has dark bags cuz he bary sleep cuz of studying to be a doctor and keep his straight As, not because he does drugs. I thought the people we worked with were better then that. I dont want them to make you hate law daddy. I love him." I started to cry harder as I pushed my face into laws chest

"You loving me is all that matters y/n. I don't care what people say or think about me as long as you know I love you and I get to make you my wife one day. That is if you're OK with that sir." Law rested his head on mine to look at my dad. It was silent for a moment before anyone spoke.

"First son, none of that sir crap, it's shanks and if you mean what you just said I will take dad. Secondly y/n, you don't need to pretend to cry about something to make me mad at other people. I can tell it bothers you cuz your my daughter and that shit bothers me too.

Thirdly, BENNY, get me a microphone, I need to introduce my son to this crowd' dad got up infront of the band playing and had them stop before talking.

"Thank you all for coming. I know that I put this out as an introduction to our newest

saka, which is true. This was also meant for me to introduce my new son to you all, or

rather my daughters fiancé." He extended his hand and a light shined on me and law.

"So please think before you start to gossip about my family" and that was all he needed to say before he gave the microphone back and had the band play again. Dad came back over to us with a nice smile.

"Now law, I have a proposal for you. I'll let you marry my daughter after the both of you graduate. From what I have gathered you live in the orphanage in town. I want you to live here. Also I want you to finish your doctorate before you marry y/n, I will pay for it.

However I want her to keep our last name as she will inherent the company, deal." I could feel that law lost his breath.

"Really, I get to marry the one girl that makes me feel, I get to live in a house like this, and I get a fully payed school to be a doctor like my parents.... the only down side is I can't give y/n my name............. I think I can live with that, deal" I was not expecting this so I squealed and hugged law then dad