Flirting (dom ace)

Start from the beginning

....... fine" with that she got up and walked to the table he was at as I filled my mug back up with liquor.

3ed pov:

F/n got to the commander table fiddling with her hands as she stood by Marco waiting for to get his attention, which didn't talk long.

"F/n are you having fun, did you help y/n come up with that joke, I loved the end of it"

"IM FUCKING SMART DAMNIT" ace yelled as he hit Marco in the head again.

"Actually, thats kind of why I'm here. I made a deal with y/n that if she told ace he was

hot I would tell you that I like you. I didn't think you would think she was making a joke,

neither did she. When she's upset she says mean things, always has. She would never say it but she is really sad cuz she really likes ace, and she told me to leave her alone cuz she secretly doesn't want to say something real bad to me"

"Wait y/n likes me"

"Wait you like me" the boys said one after another as ace looked back at y/n seeing her basically chugging the barrel of alcohol by her.

"Yes to both" f/n said shyly waiting for rejection as she looked down. Marco got up and took f/n hand and walked her over to his room.

"We should talk about this cuz I like you too" he said with a kind smile making t/n

surprised and happy. Ace just watch y/n eat slower then she normally would. He knew

she did that when she was upset, after all, he pays attention to his subordinates. It was making him feel bad knowing that he basically just laughed at your confection to him And if that wasn't bad enough, he got the whole crew to laugh at you too. He really thought you were making a joke. He got up and sat next to you leaning his back against the table and his elbows proped on it behind him.

"You were just flattering me when you said I'm smarter then I look" he glanced at your

face to see you weren't looking at him and paying more attention to your food and booze.

"Cuz I'm a fucking moron" y/n choked on her drink. She was not expecting to hear that and when she looked at him he had his shit eating grin on his face.

"Correct me if I'm wrong commander, but were you or were you not just yelling like a

little kid at everyone about how smart you are" he laughed and hung his head looking

down.

Y/n pov:

"Ya, I guess I did" ace said as he peked his eyes through the hair that was infront of his face under his hat. I could feel my face heat up as I surprised the urge to just smash my lips to his and just make out with him infront of the whole crew, hell. I wouldn't care if I fucked him ontop of this table.

"You still there, or did the alcohol start to get to ya" he broke me form my thoughts

making me laugh.

"As if, I could drink this whole ship dry and still be fine" a sad truth. Next thing I know

aces head starts to fall back about to fall into a bowl of soup. I quickly grabbed the back of his head before it falls in so he doesn't hurt himself. I chuckle seeing that my commander has fallen asleep as he does alot.

"My daughter, take ace and put him to bed in his room my dear. It is rather late.

Whitebeard patted my shoulder as he walked by.

"Yes papa" being one of the stronger in the second I could easily get him up on my back to carry him to his room. On my way I walked by f/n and Marco talking and laughing.