Good Boy (sub Ace)

Depuis le début

"Diamond cuffs" I felt his body jerk forward and I jerked back away from him. He couldn't get far cuz now there were cuffs connecting his wrists to each other and the wall behind him. Looked up at what I did to him and chuckled as he started to pull and yank his arms to try and break the cuffs.

"No, no, I'm not having this get your sassy little ass back over here"

"Oh ordering me around are we, well no. You and I both know you can't break that, only I can. You also can't heat it up enough for it to weaken either. We also know that your fire can't hurt me." I crawled back over to him and pulled his legs out so they were straight and not crisscross. I straddled his lap on my knees as I hovered over the bulge in his pants. I pushed my chest to his and I drug my hand up his neck and into his hair. I took his hat off with my other hand and put it on my head, then with the hand that was in his hair I pulled his hair hard yanking his head back and hitting it against the wall making him loo up at me.

"Now you're going to do what master tells you. When I ask a question I want master after your answer. If I tell you to do something you will say yes master and do it, or there will be consequences. Be a good boy and do what your told ill give you a prize. Now do I make myself clear." He shock his head.

"Yes" he groaned making me smirk. I grabbed his throw and pushed my thumb and fingertips into the two main veins there and squeezed, not hard enough to really hurt or cut his air off.

"Already forgetting the rules now are we" I gripped his hair tighter and yanked his head back further as I put my face closer to his. He yelped with half lidded eyes as I growled at him.

"I said, do I, make, myself, clear" and I yanked his hair and tightened my grip on his throat with each word.

"Y-yes master" he whispered making me smile.

"Good boy" I said as I started to rub his scalp and rub his neck to give him a reward. He hummed lightly as I dragged my hands down to his necklace and took it off and tossing it on the floor before I brought my hands back and drug my hands all over his chest massaging his muscles.

"You are a work of art, do you know that" his head was hanging down with his eyes close, he shook his head.

"Yes master" he whispered making me smirk and drag my nails down his chest he hissed and groaned as he turned his head to the side.

"What was that"

"Yes master" he said a little louder. I grabbed his bulge roughly making him cry out in plesher.

"I WANNA HEAR YOU"

"YES MASTER" he threw his head back hitting it hard off the wall as he yelled. I rubbed his bulge a little then started to leave open mouth kisses on his chest.

"Good boy" I breathed on his skin making him shiver. Licking up his neck I took my finger and turned his head to look at me. He was panting hard, mouth slightly open, eyes half lidded with needy lust, his skin was also heating up due to his emotions getting high.

"Aww look at you getting yourself all worked up and I haven't even started yet" I whispered against his cheek.

"I'm going to work you till you have tears in your eyes and are begging me like a broken toy. And I willwork you to the point where fire ripples across your skin and you can't control it"

"B-but what about the bed" he asked, I waited a second or two before I slapped his upper thigh making him yelp and buck his hips.

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE BED. I want to brake you. I want you to be paddy in my hands. I want you to cry for me" he swallowed hard. I grabbed his hair yanking his head back again.