"I guess I am." He mumbled, he was sort of proud when he heard Jungkook's statement but once he seen the way Jungkook glared at him, it intimated him. "I have to go." The bunny smiling boy said and walked off leaving Jimin alone, he rubbed his temples and walked where Taehyung was at.

"Let's go." He glared and walked off making Taehyung to catch up. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "I watched the whole interaction, it looked great, what happened?" Taehyung speak up. Jimin side-eyed him and sat in his seat and so did Taehyung besides him. "It did. He was a bit intimidating." He embarrassedly mumbled, he looked up to Taehyung, he wasn't afraid to look him in the eyes.

Taehyung scanned Jimin's slight frowning face, "at least you get milkshake tonight." He wiggled his eyebrows, elbowing Jimin's shoulder to make him feel better which it did, just a little. "Damn right I will." Jimin happily smiled and turned to face the front of the class.

Taehyung grinned softly and did the same to pay attention, he groaned loudly when the teacher came around for homework. "Mister Kim?" The teacher stuck out her hand, waiting for a piece of paper to be handed to her.

"Jimin and I were talking about it yesterday, I told you about, remember?" Taehyung tried his best but the teacher only sighed and turned to Jimin who immediately handed a worksheet.

Once the teacher left, Taehyung whined to Jimin, "what about me?" Jimin gave a look then grinned. "What about you?" Taehyung huffed and laid his head down. Jimin snickered at his childish behavior and combed his hair for awhile until it was time to do actual work.

"Come on, Taehyungie, wake up."  Turns out, Taehyung fell asleep while Jimin was brushing his hair, it was a soothing feeling so he couldn't blame it from happening. Taehyung shook his head lightly then used his arms as a pillow, "sleepyhead, wake up." Taehyung yelped once he met the floor.

"Park and Kim, out of my classroom." The teacher strictly spoke. Jimin snickered lowly and walked off and left Taehyung to scramble his belongings on his own. Jimin leaned on the lockers, waiting for his best friend to exit the classroom.

"Why'd you do that for!" Taehyung shouted once he was out the room, seeing Jimin only shrugged and look elsewhere made him rage a little more.

"Twelve o'clock." Taehyung turned to the direction and smiled softly, "hi Sana. How is it we always greet each other at the same time everyday?" Sana let a slight high pitched laugh out, she twirled a strand of her hair and smiled shyly.

"Destiny, maybe?" Taehyung grinned and nodded, "good seeing you, Sana." Sana said her goodbyes as well and walked off, Taehyung watched her until he couldn't.

"I'll let you off with a warning, next time there will be discipline." Taehyung walked with his hands in his pockets, he looked cool. Jimin stole a quick glance then looked off again, "yeah, whatever. Are you going to bend me down and spank my ass? Get the hell out of here with that disciplining shit." Jimin went on, confidently compared to an hour ago. He laughed, mockingly.

Taehyung walked in front of him, he watched as Jimin kept laughing but until he slammed his hands on either side of his face did he stop.

"You think I'm joking?" His voice was deep, it sounded too dangerous to tease. And his eyes, his half-lidded eyes were dark, Jimin could sense no feelings in them. The dark aura that took over his easygoing and carefree aura was something not to be messed with, it was too unpredictable of what Taehyung could do in this state.

"I'm sorry." Jimin whispered and lowered his head in defeat. His breath was heavy and his heart could probably be heard, beating in fast motions. He snapped out of his defeats when he heard Taehyung's pure giggle.