"I- thank you Albedo."

"No problem, so am i look at you while drawing-? If it doesn't creep you out, i just...like seing subjects work...well i hope you understand."

"Oh...of course" You gave him a firm nod.

"Well, i hope you brought with you your supply, if not, i can and will borrow some for you"

'So polite...'

"Thank you Albedo, i appreciate your kindness, but i brought them so do not worry."

And you decided to be polite as well, the guy in front of you talked as if you were a royal, which made you smile, mentally.

You got your bag and grabbed your things, getting a seat and a canvas, you started thinking on what drawing.

As you were thinking,you felt stared, well it was no surprise, but his eyes were so focused on you.

It made you uneasy.

But you were pretty used to it, as Kazuha, at home, always did the same, saying that your drawings were tranquil and an inspiration for his haikus.

It made you really happy.

That's when you decided to draw one of your brothers haikus, where it simply talked about how humans are fragile as a marple about to fall off the tree.

You got your brush and watercolors⏤but.

'Oh shit! Water-!'

"Do you want me to fetch some water for you?" His calm and sweet voice made you feel relaxed.

Your head turned to him and gave him a quick nod.

"Yes please, and thank you...sorry for the trouble"

He nodded back and smiled.

"No problem, and do not worry there's a water source pretty near, just give me a minute."

You simply hummed, as Albedo walked out of the room, you couldn't help but to think...

'How lucky am i?! Hanging out with such a pretty and nice guy, not to mention you both had the same hobby.'

You were kinda of a simp as you can tell.

One of your other activites was also reading mangas.
You really liked them.

But so suddenly you felt your head getting heavy and so does your eyelids.

'Oh...oh no?? What is happening..? I'm suddenly feeling so sleepy...'

You yawned before closing your eyes, drifting to sleep in your sit.

Tho the door slided open pretty quickly which made you jump in your seat.

'Ek!!'

"Oh archons, did i scare you? Sorry didn't mean to, i'll be gentle next time."

You quickly turned around, waving your hands in front of you.