A Bisexual Flag

- Shinso's POV -

Finally the end of school comes around and I make my way to Kaminari's dorm, I had been training earlier so I put on a new, grey tank top, jeans and some cologne.

Right as I lift my hand to his door, it swings open and I nearly hit Kaminari in the face but retract my hand just in time. "Thought you would never get here, what took so -fuck- long?"

I explain to him, "I had to change."

Kaminari glances down at my outfit and does a once over, his eyes widening and he seems to pay a bit more attention to my well fit tank top then anything else. When he looks up to my eyes, he blushes and I notice fire the first time he has light freckles on the bridge of his nose and cheeks.

"Uhm, I was thinking we could play video games, I have snacks and stuff. Does that sound good to you?" I hum in reply and he moves so that I can step in. I look around and it seems pretty normal except for the giant Pikachu stuffed animal on his bed. From the corner of my sight I spy bright colors and when I turn my head to look at it I find a bisexual flag hanging on his wall.

My heart starts hammering and my hands become clammy, Kaminari follows my gaze but before he can say anything I ask, "Your bi?"

He seems to be blushing even more and looks anywhere but up into my eyes, "Oh, yeah. I guess I forgot to tell you. That okay, right? Your not homophobic?"

I shake my head vigorously, "No! No, of course not. I just am a little surprised."

Kaminari seems a bit shaken up and let's out a breath of relief. On instinct I take him into my arms and hold him as close to myself as possible. His arms slowly slip around me and sit limply on my waist. I don't want to move, but even worse, I don't want to make him uncomfortable so I let go and back up.

Kaminari looks up at me, with those golden eyes of his and let's out a quiet, "thanks."

I smile sheepishly and he guides me to a pile of pillows and blankets on the floor with plenty of snack, as he said, and drinks. Kaminari sets up his Xbox and hands me a controller. We decide to simply play Minecraft and I find out that he loves the chickens in the game.

He made a little house for them and named them. Kaminari is busy making a farm and our house that we'll share until we have enough supplies because we are on survival mode. I busy myself with making a mine where I mine with my stupid wood pickaxe until I can level up to stone and iron.

We do well and don't die, Kaminari makes a grain, meat and wood farms along with a create house with glass. I go back to the mine and go as deep as I can. Suddenly I run out of torches and before I can do anything monsters start spawning around me. I reach my hand, stressed, into a bag of chips and grab a few to shove into my mouth. I wipe the crumbs off my hand before I grab my controller and start killing them. But I'm to slow.

"Kaminari, help. Please." I say panicked, he looks at my screen and squeaks before dropping what he's doing and rush down to me with nothing but a few potatoes and carrots. With a potato in hand he finds me. I'm losing health rapidly but he's got my back. Kaminari chops them down until there are none left and says, "come on, we have to get you to home. You should rest -shit- and help me out in the farm tomorrow, okay?"

I chuckle and before I realize what I'm thinking I say out loud, "Of course. Thanks for the help, you truly are my knight in shining armor."

I grin and turn to Kaminari who seems to blush under my gaze. He nervously opens a can of Sprite and chugs it. I watch his Adams apple bobs up and down. Heat floods my face and I gulp. God I want to kiss him. Wait, what. Shinso, no. He is your friend. You don't even like guys you like girls, right? Yes, yes you do.

A notification goes off on my phone and when I check it, I realize its already past midnight, "Kaminari, I think I'm going to head out. It's really late, okay?"

He seems almost dazed, he uses his hand to rub off the sprite on his lips and nods. "We should do this again soon though, it was fun. Good night Kam." I say.

He waves and I get up and leave. I don't want too, but I have some things to think about. And it's late. And tomorrow is only still Tuesday. So as I click Kaminari's door shut behind me, I let the darkness of the night guide me.