Brothel

>>Sorin

Sneaking into the brothel was no big deal. It was an event night and the whole market place along with the red light district had started to bustle.

We made a quiet entry through the top floor and we threw our hoods in the alley right beside the building.
The place was big, there was a constant sound of music to overpower the sounds of moans. The incense was burning at many places, the smell of which covered the whole place. The atmosphere was completely different and for some reason, the smell in the air was tickling my nose. And not just some regular kind of tickling, it was weird, like the scent was reacting to me.

Leon held my hand as we went around the building.

“Got any clues?” He asked as we passed by women and men wearing provocative clothes, some even guiding their customers around.

“We’ll have to look for anyone who looks suspicious.” I said, “The demons would be easier to locate.”

“Should we split?” He asked when we stopped by the stairs.

I thought about it, “Alright,” I nodded, “You look for the demons,” I began to take my clothes off, “I’ll change in the bathroom and try to find out the noble.”

“Are you sure?” He glanced around sneakily, “This place-” He was a little uncomfortable. I giggled and he looked at me astonished, “What?”

I ruffled his hair, “It’s fine.” I said, “I’m an adult and you are going to be one in a few days too.” I smiled at him, “Let’s just be quick, okay?” He nodded and we went our separate ways.

I changed in the bathroom stall and threw my clothes out the window to avoid suspicion but going out was what took a lot of courage.
This was a place filled with desire and I knew I was the one wearing the sexiest set here and that I was going to get a lot of attention.

I took several deep breaths before I walked out and then began to look for the staff members.

As I walked the place I started getting uncomfortable but that was bound to happen. Many eyes were on me, all of them lecherous and hungry.

I went around the stairs in the middle, that is the only place that leads to the staff rooms. I only know this because the description was in the novel. It’s maddening though, there was a detailed description about the layout of the brothel but neither the noble nor the demons were named in it. For a reader, I guess one could say it added to the suspense but for me, I think that was a shit move because I have to go through all of this.

I made my way up the stairs with a slight sly expression but the place was blocked by the guard. A big, tan, muscular guard with a bald head.

He took one good look at me and raised his eyebrow.
Of course he wasn’t going to let any person he didn’t recognize go up there but it’s an event and there are always extra people hired at events.

“I was called for service for a noble.” I tried my best to look confident, “Someone requested a private meeting with extra ‘service’” I gave him a smirk. I was actually only making things up according to the situation.

If that noble is meeting up with the demons here. It has to be a private meeting with some prostitutes to serve them. Otherwise, for normal customers, it’s a one room booking.

God! I wish his name was in the book! There were just vague scenes of his along with a slight description of him leaking the information.

He smirked but didn’t let me go up, “Well, that meeting isn’t up there.”

“I’m lost okay.” I folded my arms, “I’m only here for three days, only for the extra cash.”

He smirked, “Who called you?” As soon as he asked the question I felt my knees go weak.