Market

>>Sorin

“Fine,” I said with a straight face and then moved into his arms which surprised him.

I smirked.
Just as I thought. He just wanted to rile Sorin up because Sorin doesn’t like anyone touching her.

“R-really?” He was definitely taken aback.

I acted nonchalant, “Well, you already know my secret.” I went and wrapped my arms around his neck that startled him but then he glanced at me and went calm again.

“That’s true.” He smirked and wrapped his arms right under my butt and picked me up, “And it’s not like you have much of a butt anyway.”

“Excuse me?” I looked at him with disgust and then felt a hand on my ass.

He prepared himself for a jump, “Yep, nothing there.”

“Enri!!” I grabbed his hair as he launched himself in the air and pulled them hard right when we were crossing.

“Sorin wait!!!” I got so angry I ended up pulling some of his hair out, “Fuck!!” He landed on the other side and immediately let me. I got away from him as he grabbed his head with both of his hands in pain, “Hell!! Why did you do that!”

“Why did you grope my butt!” I folded my arms and protested as I began to walk.

“You could have just groped my butt back!” He whined, “Why pull my hair! We men already struggle with enough hair loss!!” He followed me side by side, “This was brutal!”

“I’m not a harasser like you.” I huffed at him.

“Oh! I wasn’t harassing you!” He folded his arms in anger, “I was just proving a point.”

“Well, you’re wrong! And that was harassment!” I glared at him.

“Oh! I am right!” He glared back, “You have absolutely no womanly charm!”

I gasped, “To hell with you! I do!” His words made me angry.

“Like hell!” He gritted his teeth, “You don’t have an ass, neither do you have any breast! You’re flat like a board!”

Anger boiled in me, “Shut the fuck up!” I was so annoyed, “You’re blind if you can’t see that I have both!!” I huffed, “You’re the one who has zero charm!”

He scoffed, “Haha,” We didn’t realize in our bantering that we had reached the market, “What would a ‘boy’ like you know about manly charms.” He said that on purpose. He was mocking me with the word ‘boy’ because that’s what I looked like in my disguise as a man. So of course there isn’t any femine charm there either.

“Well, this ‘boy’ only sees someone with an inflated ego and a tiny penis.”

“Well mind you! My junior is definitely not tiny.” He glared at me and I glared back.

“Yeah, right. You’re gonna cross thirty soon and nobody wants to settle down with you.” I looked down at his pelvis and made a disgusted face, “No wonder there.” I looked up at him with a smirk and made a ‘tiny’ gesture with my fingers.

He scoffed, “You won’t be saying that if you spend the night with me.”

“Oh! That will never be happening.” I shrugged, “Why would I sleep with someone who has a tiny dick?”

That sure did annoy him, “Well, a little boy like you wouldn’t understand anyway.”

I rolled my eyes, “There’s nothing to understand.” I stuck my tongue out to him, “A fact is a fact.”