• chapter 9 •

Start from the beginning

"Alright what?" I furrow my brows as he sets me down on my feet.

"You wanna be treated like a whore? Fine by me." He towers over me with a smile.

"Why don't you put your mouth to use of something other than shit talking?"

"It doesn't have any other use but that since it's my specialty." I grin.

"I'm sure I'll find another use for it, kneel." He orders his golden eyes swallowing me from their intensity.

"And what if I don't?" I challenged raising a brow.

"Nothing." He states blankly.

His words seemed simply enough but what he was really implying was 'nothing was going to happen further than this if you're not gonna listen.'

Grumbling I get on my knees. His hands brush against my jaw before holding it firmly.

He pulls out his dick bringing my face closer. "Now open."

I glare softly opening my mouth slowly. His smirk deepens as he pushes himself into my mouth.

I suck unenthusiastically staring up at him. His smirk slowly falls pushing my head down deeper.

His face filled with indifference as he stared down at me while I struggled to please him.

"Thought you were joking but your mouth is really only good for is talking shit? Huh? You're rather awful at giving head." He questions brushing my hair back. "At least, you look pretty while you do it."

I groan annoyed at his comments but despite that I wanted him to continue.

I pull away for a moment catching my breath. "I've never...given bead before." I admit avoiding his gaze.

"How cute."

My head his forcefully turned to look at him. "Then should I break it in?" His eyes darken at me as his thumb drags across my lower lip pulling it down teasingly.

"Open wide."

I open my mouth as told and he enters my mouth once again.

"Take your tongue and lick the tip as you suck." He orders.

I hum pressing my tongue against the tip sucking lightly as I do.

"Mhm now use your hand to please the rest of my dick that can't fit in your mouth which is surprising. Thought it'd be bigger with all the shit that comes out of it." He chuckles.

I groan wrapping a hand around his shaft stroking it slowly. He hums and I continue to take his advice teasing the tip of his dick with my tongue as I suck harshly.

"Mhm keep going."

I continue gathering saliva and pushing my head down a bit deeper as I suck. He smirks holding the nape of my neck gently.

"Mhm you're getting better." He notes.

I bob my head sucking hard and stroking lightly while my tongue swirls around his dick.

His hand suddenly pushes my head down making him hit the back of my throat. My eyes water slightly fighting the urge to gag.

"That's it, you're doing great." He wipes away my tears with the pad of his thumb.

My stomach gets queasy at the praise.

Do I have a degradation/praise kink?

"Watch your teeth."

He brushes a hair away from my hair holding it back as he begins thrusting into my mouth. I struggle to keep eye contact with him due to the rough movements.

He curses under his breath. "Fuck." He groans.

"Mhm always barking yet here you are sucking my dick. Pathetic isn't it?"

His palm rubs against my throat making me shudder. He pushes my head down deeper until my nose brushed against his stomach.

"Look at that, I guess your mouth is big enough."

I whimper, a sound I never thought I'd make.

"Was that a whimper?" He laughs teasing me.

I glare at him through blurry eyes but he ignores me  holding my head down so that my mouth had completely swallowed his dick.

Relaxing my throat, the tip of him rubs and teases my uvula. I needed to focus or else I would've gagged.

He holds me down for a minute stroking against my throat. "Mhm."

He finally lets me back up for air and I pull away with a gasp coughing and panting harshly.

"Now lick." He orders next.

Keeping his gaze I grab his dick holding it firmly while I flicked my tongue on his tip before slowly licking down to his balls.

"Mhm go on."

Sucking on his balls I feel them tighten in my mouth.

He throw his head back moaning deeply.  "Just like that."

I get a little flustered hearing the deep moan while I admired the sculpt of his neck. The sound was so rewarding that I felt motivated to continue.

Before I can however, I'm pulled away by my hair gently guiding me back towards his dick.

He's rather impatient.

I comply putting him back in my mouth. As I suck on him more faster the tip of him rubs against the roof of my mouth.

"Be a good slut and don't spill any okay?" He says darkly.

I moan against him at the comment. Hollowing my cheeks I sucked harder and deeper. I felt him twitch inside my mouth and just like that he cums with a deep groan.

It fills my mouth as well as the back of my throat and I shudder at the slightly unpleasant texture. However, I swallow it nonetheless.

With a tired sigh he withdraws from my mouth. Panting lightly I try to catch my breath.

Taking his thumb he wipes the corner of my mouth.

"Good girl." He praises.

I'm pulled to my feet and before we can do anything further a knock on the door interrupts us.