𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
❝ 𝑜ℎ, 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦? ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍❝ 𝑜ℎ, 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦? ❞

IT'S BEEN TWO week since the demolished of the Red Room. None of the calvary pointed any finger at Natasha or Valentina.

The sun shines as if it was happy, too. Valentina never had smiled as much as she has ever been. She spent two week with Natasha and one thing she is sure, is how their relationship.

Valentina never would've thought the person she originally had to kill would have became her closest friend.

As soon was they left from the scene, Natasha called in an old friend to ask them a favor. They needed a jet, to pick up a few friends.

The two rode on Natasha's motorcycle to arrival to the destination. They passed by a person sleeping on the grass. Valentina giggled seeing the man as Natasha rolled her eyes jokingly and chuckles afterwards.

The two hoped off of the motorcycle and took off their helmet. Recently, Valentina helped to dye Natasha's hair platinum blonde and cut it shot to make her less recognizable. She offer to do Valentina, but she refused as she is fine with her long chisel nut hair.

Valentina couldn't help, but to admire Natasha's new hair. She thought she was stunning with her new hair duo.

Natasha kicked the man to wake him up. It startled him a bit causing him to jump himself awake.

"Do you ever not sleep?" Natasha asked him jokingly.

"I've been in six different time zones because of you two," She responded rather grumpily.

"Oh, really?" Valentina teased him along with Natasha.

"Yeah."

"So are you scrapping together some parts?" Natasha asked as the three began to walk.

"What'd you get us this time?" Valentina continue, "Like, an upside-down lawnmower. "

He pointed to the left and the two turned their heads in the directions of the finger.

The jet was actually quite impressive. It was no where similar to the helicopter he got for them earlier. The jet was newer, and looked not as junky.

"See what I can get you with a bit of time and money?"

Valentina began to walk closer to the jet as Natasha stood there speechless. She looked back and forth at the jet and to Rick, having a hard time to believe that he was able to get them that.

"Go on, I want to hear it. It would be actually really nice to hear it," He said.

"I'm impressed," She finally admitted, "You have been a really good friend to me."

Valentina stoped and turn around to meet Rick's eyes, "Thank you, really."

"That's what every man wants to hear," He commented, "Where are you gonna go."

"Well, it's funny how my whole life I thought I never had any family...turns out I have two, so..." She shrugged.

"But one is a bit of a mess right now," Valentina finished."

"Yes, so we'll break a few out of prison right now and see if I'll patch up some things," Natasha told the plan.

Natasha looked at Rick for one last time and gave him a nod. She caught up to Valentina and the two began to head inside the jet. Ready, to focus on their future.