𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
❝  𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛, 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑❝  𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛, 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 ❞

AFTER A FEW hours once they were double sure that "Dreykov's Project" was gone, they left the vents. They blended in with the crowds and walked to the closest Gas Store to buy more supplies.

Natasha and Valentina were both astonished how the Red Room was still active.

"If the Red Room still active, where is it?" Valentina asked at the enter the store.

Yelena was looking around to see the materials she need as she replied, "I have no idea. He moves locations constantly. And every Widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security."

"I'm just finding it hard how he was able to stay off my radar or even Valentina's," Natasha admitted.

"Valentina was in the...never mind," Yelena began before she realized there was a lot of Valentina she barely knew because the drifted in the most cruel way as possible. She sighed, "Well, it's not smart to attack an Avenger, if you want to stay hidden. I mean the clue is in the name. Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you."

"Wait, what are the big ones?" Natasha sounded a bit confused that even Valentina was able to understand Yelena.

"Well, I doubt the god of space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight," Yelena sarcastically replied.

She grabbed more stuff before she had to courage to ask them, "Where did the both of you thought I was all this time."

Natasha blinked a few times and avoided Yelena's glance and moved out of the way, "I thought that you got out and were living a normal life and remember Valentina barely remembers you."

Yelena looked down as she reminded herself that Valentina wasn't the same after years. However, she continued questioning Natasha, "And you just never made contact again?"

"Honestly, I thought you didn't want to see me," Natasha brutally told her, but honestly.

Yelena scoffed, "Bullshit, you just didn't want your baby sister to tag along whilst you saved the world with the cool kids."

"You weren't really my sister," Natasha snapped at her.

Yelena turned into ice. Her eyes snapped up as her head as it appeared a knife just stabbed her back. Valentina came up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a comforting smile.

Yelena took a glimpse at Valentina and glanced back down to her items, "And the Avengers weren't really your family."

Natasha rolled her eyes and went to the check out.

"Why do you do that thing," Yelena requested to know.

"Do what?" Natasha sounded like was was getting tired of Yelena's questions.

"The thing you do...the like...the," Her head began to move back and forth, "This thing you do," Yelena went down to a fighting pose and whipped her head back and forth harshly causing to whip her hair too, "When you whip your hair when you are fighting...with the arm and the hair. And you do like—a fighting pose. It's a fighting pose. You're a total poser."

Valentina's face was covered with snickers trying to not laugh to not offend Natasha when she knew Yelena was right.

"I'm not a poser," Natasha tried to defend herself, "Valentina, I'm not a poser."

Valentina shrugged and stared at Natasha's green eyes, "I mean, she's not wrong."

Yelena laughed as she was getting herself up, "Oh come on, I mean they are great poses, but it does look like you think everyone's looking at you like all the time."

"All the time I spent posing," Natasha began to get really defensive, "I was trying to do something good to make up all the pain and suffering we caused. Trying to be more then just a trained killer."

"Well, you were fooling yourself," Yelena brutally told her, "Because pain and suffering is every day and we are all still a trained killer. Expect, me and Valentina aren't the ones that is on a cover of a magazine. We aren't the killers that little girls calls their hero."

Yelena stormed out of the store leaving Valentina and Natasha alone. Natasha looked at Valentina in a way asking if what Yelena said was true. She checked out the stuff they needed and came up to Val. When they came out of the shop the walked shoulder by shoulder as Yelena was way ahead of them.

"Maybe you shouldn't be so...harsh to Yelena," Valentina told Natasha out of the blur.

Natasha shrugged at they both stared at Yelena, "I just don't know how to act with all of this, confronting the past."

"I understand," Valentina admitted, "It's weird, but everything would be so much quicker if you don't make it hard on her."