𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
❝ 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘❝ 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑐  ❞

VALENTINA CAME CLOSER to Natasha once she realized she was too engrossed with the picture to talk again. It was the same picture she had earlier, but Valentina didn't see what made Natasha so worried about it.

Once Natasha felt how Valentina came closer to her, she lean over to her and pointed at the small blonde girl, "Valentina, you know this is, right?"

"Er— kinda, I mean, she looks very familiar. But I can't point a finger to who," Valentina told her the truth.

"Tina, where's your safe house at?" She asked out of no where.

Valentina heisted for a while because she not so sure where Natasha is going with all of this, "Budapest."

"We have to go there; like right now," Natasha grabbed Valentina which had Valentina made her eyes widen. Valentina looked at how protective Natasha was over her which made a weird feeling shot across her body.

Valentina snapped out of her state once realizing what Natasha really said,"Erm, why?"

Natasha seemed to be too busy with her thoughts to hear Valentina.

☘︎︎

The two barley talked through their trip. They had to take a train through fake identities and camouflage in the crowed sidewalk. Natasha was to busy on think of Yelena and what happened to her. Meanwhile, Valentina was to busy remembering of who Yelena was. She knew how they played when they were younger, but Valentina couldn't get in further details.

Natasha led Valentina to some random apartment. Valentina looked up to see some balconies with clothes drying and pigeons flying by. Natasha nudged at Valentina to get inside the elevator which had dirty windows.

Valentina stepped right in and saw how anxious Natasha was. She face gave a questioning look to Nat.

"Don't worry about it. It's just a small...reunion," Natasha smiled although Valentina can tell it was just out of pity.

Natasha sighed and placed the back of her head on the wall. Valentina walked to stand next to Natasha. Her head stayed in place, but her eyes moved to see Valentina which caused her lips to curve. When Valentina noticed, Natasha smiled infected Valentina to cause her to mirror back her smile.