𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
❝ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑❝ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 ❞

VALENTINA AND NATASHA stood in front of Dreykov as he went in the security camera and caught where the real Melina was.

"So? This was the big plan, huh? Melina was going to land the Red Room and hand me over to the authorities," He questioned them.

He swiped on his table to cause an alarm to go off where Melina was.

"So, what now, you're going to fold me into your pathetic little puppeteer act?" Natasha snapped.

"Pathetic, huh?"

"Well," Valentina responded, "What else would you call it?"

Natasha joined in, "Tell me, when was the last time you had a conversation that wasn't forced to talk to you?"

"Both of you, ran away to fight in the wrong war," He commented, "The real war was fought here, in the shadows."

"You didn't fight in the shadows," Natasha told him as she came closer to his desk, "You hid in the dark."

"Real power comes from undetectable influence."

Valentina slowly walked up the desk, "If no one notice, then why even do it?"

Natasha slammed her hands on his desk as she leaned towards him, "You're nothing. You have nothing."

"There are fifty people on this plant—"

"Oh, stop it," Valentina scoffed.

Dreykov snapped up with stream practically blowing out of his ears, "Don't tell me to stop!"

Valentina jumped back. She knew what she was doing with risky. As soon as, Valentina jumped back, Natasha knew she had to fill in for her. Valentina is still shaken with her past.

"If we don't tell you when to stop. Then how will you ever know when to shut up?"

A gasp escape from Val's lips. Dreykov collided his fist to Natasha face. Her head snapping to the left. Valentina's eyes watered, but she tried to wipe them away.

Natasha stumbled backwards. She swiped her nose and glanced to Valentina. Their eyes meet. There was no need of words. She was okay.

A smirked appeared on her face. She chuckled to taut the man, "Come on, you think I can't take a punch?"

His fist smashed onto her face again. Her body fell to the floor. Valentina heart pounded inside her chest. She hoped was Nat is doing is going to work.

"God damn it," Natasha taunted him, "You're weak."

"Weak?" He repeated.

"I bet it's easier to be tough in front of defenseless little girls, huh?"

"That's enough!" He put all his power into this one swing. Hitting in the same spot on Natasha's face. Her body slammed to the floor.

Natasha put all her effort to get back up again, but when she did, he just kicked her back down.

"You wouldn't be so glib, if you had any notion of the scope of what I've built. I own this world, me," He walked towards his desk again. He pulled out his drawer. The ring on his pinkie finger slid across on the drawer he pulled out, "These world leaders, these great men, they answer to me and my widows."

The drawer pulled out was the key. Valentina hide her smile by turning herself to the red projector. It was a map of the world.

Faces of all different girls popped onto the screen,"These girls were trash. They are thrown out into the streets. I recycle the trash and I gave them a purpose. I gave them a life. I gave you a life"

Natasha and Valentina were riveted onto the screen. Seeing Valentina's face appearing. There was files and files of her. The files had all the notes of her. The truth, the answers she wanted. He showed footage of Valentina's training from when she was young.

His voice rang inside Val's head as she watched her younger self, "I found you again and started this new program. You, Valentina, is what led my success. What made this nation thrive. Hydra did the first part to study you. The mind of darkness. Years ago, one of your descendants held the power of the universe; but, wondered what can the darkness do. It possessed them to make the demon. And it pasted down the powers. It was a story so many people thought it was a simple myth like the Scarlett Witch. However, your own mother was scarred of you when you were born."

"I needed to learn how my widows can't hurt me. I kept a close eye on you. I had to almost destroy Hydra only to come up to a stupid share. Using the Winter Solider project on you helped to create my nation," He projected footage of what his widows could do,"You helped my network of widows, that helps me control the scales of power. One command, the oil stock markets crumble. One command, and a quarter of the plant will starve. My widows can start and end wars. They can make and break kings."

"You control all of that from here?" Valentina questioned. The fire was caught in her raven eyes. The fire blazed her anger. She had to keep everything under control. Her fingers tingled and smirked.

"And with you, and an Avenger under my control. I can finally come out of the shadows, using the only natural resource resource that the world has too much of, girls," He explained with everything they needed.

Natasha smirked along with Valentina. She turned around to face Dreykov, "All that from a little console?"

"Yeah," Dreykov admitted. Valentina stood there waiting for a signal.

Natasha smiled and laughed in a patronizing way.

"Oh, you find this amazing?" He spoke at her, yet he was caught off guard when she was smiling more, "Why you smiling?"

She laughed her way to his desk. She placed her hands on his desk and lifted her chin up. The two eyes meet, "Don't take it personally, but, uh...thank you, for your cooperation. You weren't quite strong enough, so, uh, I have to finish myself."

"What are you going to do?"

Natasha slammed her face onto the desk. When she lifted her head up her nose drooled with blood and landed on the desk. Her nose was crooked, "Sever the nerve."

Valentina used her powers to hit her own nose. The pain shoot all over her body, but she was used to the pain. Valentina was going to show what all her training did. Especially to, him.