𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
❝ 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄❝  𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜 ❞

A FEW HOURS later there was a sudden drop in the helicopter. Valentina used her powers to make sure no one was going to be hurt in the fall. Natasha pushed the door open to step out of the helicopter. Luckily, it landed near by where Melina was supposed to be living.

Once out of the helicopter, smoke emerged from the helicopter leaving Valentina to cough. Natasha and Yelena both sighed since they are both already annoyed with Alexi.

Everyone was out needing to stretch their legs as Alexi inspected the helicopter, "You should've brought the Avenger's super jet."

Natasha looked at him in disbelief and the trio all came closer in to continue walking.

"I swear, if I hear one word from him. I will kick him in the face," Yelena threaten.

Valentina agreed, "Please do."

"He's the worst," Natasha added on.

Then Alexi heavy footsteps made thumping noises when he ran to catch up with the three girls, "Natasha!"

He tried to get her attention serval times before she got annoyed and turned around, "Come here! I want to ask you something. Come it's important."

Yelena continue walking as Natasha stopped to turn around with a flat face. Valentina also stopped to check if Natasha was going to be okay. Natasha motioned her head for Valentina to continue walking with Yelena.

Valentina slowly pasted her steps not trying to catch up with Yelena, but not wanting leave Natasha. She just wants to make sure that Nat was going to be comfortable with Alexi. Since he already proved himself how much of a pain he is.

She tried her best to not ease drop as she knew it was rude. However, from what she understood he was asking her about Captain America.

Natasha voice raised as she snapped back at him, "You haven't seen none of us over twenty years and you gonna ask me about you?"

His face fell as he walked to the side for all three girls can get him her frame, "What's with the tension? Did I do something wrong?"

Yelena was the first to scoffed and rubbed her forehead in disbelief, "Is that a serious question?"

"I only ever love you girls! Even Val!" He proclaimed, "I did my best to make sure you succeed to your fullest potential and everything worked out."

"Everything worked out?" Natasha asked in bewilderment.

"Yes!" He quickly answered, "For you, yes!We accomplished our mission in Ohio," His arms were spread out as he came closer to the blonde girl, "Yelena, you went on to become the greatest child assassin the world has ever known. No one can match your efficiency and ruthlessness. Natasha, not just a spy, not just toppling regimes, destroying empires within, but an Avenger. And Val, your full plans didn't came true, but worked out just as amazing! Causing fear very where you went since a child!"

"You all have killed," He began grab on Yelena and Natasha's wrists. Since he only had two hands he could grip on Val's, but Yelena couldn't suffer alone so she quickly grabbed Valentina's wrist and shakes her hand up and down just like what Alexi was doing, "Your ledgers must be dripping, just gushing red, I couldn't be more proud."

He brought in all three for a hug, but Natasha shoved him off and gripped on Valentina's wrist to set her free from him. He stayed with Yelena as Natasha dragged Valentina with her.

They all made a hike to Melina's house and Yelena asked Alexi to know when they will get there. However, his response wasn't best as all he did was making pig noises.

The walk was anything more awkward as no one really wanted to talk. Valentina kept glancing at Natasha; she didn't understand why she kept glancing at her. However, she did get a weird tingle her stomach whenever she did.

Finally, a house appeared in view. They all climbed down a hill to see a women with dark chocolate brunette hair and piercing green eyes staring through the railing at all three of them. Natasha didn't brother to look back at her; meanwhile, Yelena and Valentina did the opposite and wanted to look at her.

A smile crept up onto Alexi's face, "Honey, we are home."

☘︎︎
A/N
sorry for not updating in a while!
another update soon!