𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
❝ 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑝𝑎 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄❝  𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑝𝑎 ❞

THE TRIO ALL STEADILY walked though the door as they all turned their head back and forth to spot the tiniest of movements.

Valentina had to take one good breathe in to have creeps running down on her back. Everything has stayed the same as she remembered. Her eyes observe every tiny detail as she recalls every tiny detail. She froze at her spot until metals clashing into each other pulled her out of her daze.

She jumped to her head snapping towards where the sound came from. She only identified Steve opening the doors to use the elevator down to the lower level.

She awkwardly squeeze herself through the gap of the elevator and stood in front of Steve and Bucky. She didn't dared to stare at any of them. The ride was short and elevator made a heavy thud signifying how they reached to the second level. Steve opened the door again to let Valentina passed through first.

You're fine, You're fine, Valentina kept repeating to herself as being back in Siberia was harder then she thought it would. Nothing had changed, everything was the same, the base was just as dark and dirty as it always was. She felt like something was lurking in the shadows of the Hydra base and was going to jump at her. However, she had to remind herself she was with Steve and Bucky, plus her powers were stronger so nothing bad would happen.

She passed by all the cells that she was held in for during her trainings. She gulped and quickly skirted passed them trying not to remember those memories. Once, she reached to the steps, she had to look if Steve and Bucky were behind her.

The two, were also on edge with Bucky already position with his gun and Steve holding up his shield. Once, they made it on the steps a loud thud emerge from the doors. All three snapped around to catch who it was.

Bucky's gun was aimed towards the noise and Steve held his shield up higher. She tried to activate her powers, gathering all her emotions at once to try and not lose control. However, maybe she was doing to well as her powers felt weaker then usual.

"You ready?" Bucky asked as the doors creaking sounds increased.

Valentina nodded as Steve replied, "Yeah."

The gap between the doors slightly opened. The door opening was choppy and opened bigger after every second. It was clear how the person behind was struggling too open. A beam of light finally sneak itself through the gaping of the doors. A bit of red and yellow peaked through the door and finally when the doors fully opened it was—Iron Man?

Steve began to lower his shield, but Valentina and Bucky instead remained this same. In fact, the two might even tensed their muscles a bit more.

The Iron Man came closer to them and even made his helmet part away to show Tony Stark.

"You seem a little defensive," Tony told them as Steve, both approached towards each other.

Steve slightly nodded, "It's been a long day."

"At ease Solider and Valentina, I'm not after either one of you," He looked at them.

"Then why are you here?" Steve snapped back.

Tony shrugged, "Could be you story not so crazy."

The two finally came to a stop as Steve said, "Maybe."

"Ross has no idea I'm here and I'd like to keep it that way," He explained, "Otherwise, I gotta arrest myself."

"Well, that sounds like a lot of paperwork," Steve joked as Tony scoffed. He put his shield fully down by his side, "It's good to see you, Tony."

"You too, Cap."

Valentina relaxed on her powers as she heard the rice going on and her blue eyes were visible again. However, it seemed like Bucky couldn't get the message of a truce.

"Hey, Manchurian Candidate, you're killing me. There's a truce her, you can drop it," Tony told him as Steve motioned his hand to put the gun joke.

Valentina chuckled a bit as he put the gun down and gave her a dirty look.

"Proof you are a grandpa," She joked to him as they all left.

☘︎︎

The four all passed by more cells with bent pipes, broken windows, and dried blood left on the walls to get to the room they needed to be in.

Tony was using his suit to see if he could catch any heat signature to see if it was or wasn't too late to stop the Winter Soliders and Raven Witches. Although, surprisingly, he only found one heat signature.

They all discreetly walked into the next room. The echo trailed after then after each steps. Valentina's eyes wandered around the room and tried her best to let her emotions overcome her.

A flick sound rippled across the room as lights appeared one by one. Each yellow chamber lighten up and the cold air that come out of the freezing chamber fogged up the floor. Some more fog emerged from the ceiling so Valentina gulped and decided to look up. The Raven Witches.

Her eyes snapped back down and she quickly tensed up. Her rapid heartbeat somehow became faster as her chest was going to explode. Her steps were stiff as she was trying to remember to place one foot in front of the other.

"If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep," The man's voice was hear on the speakers.

Right in the center of the room were controls and if you moved your eyes a bit more to the left...there was a cell. The cell was abandoned and dingy. Although, it was clear how it was the same room of horrors.

Her shallow breathes matched perfectly with her heartbeat. Her eyes widen as she wrapped herself and tried to back away. She placed one foot behind which and hit something that she didn't expect. She whole body jumped as she turned to see a Raven Witch. Her forehead had dripping blood which froze.

She gasped at the horrific sight and her hands instinctively covering her mouth.

"Did you really think I wanted more of you?" The man voice rang throughout Valentina's head.

She made her body faced towards the center of the room with her hands on her chest.

"I am grateful for them, though," The man explained to them, "They brought you here."

☘︎︎
A/N
ugh my school ofc need five million
exams before spring break. i will try and
update on the weekend!! but if not
i guys won't see me in a while!!

anyways check out my spam book ;)