𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
❝ 𝑜𝑘, 𝑜𝑘, 𝑔𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑝𝑎 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄❝ 𝑜𝑘, 𝑜𝑘, 𝑔𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑝𝑎 ❞

STEVE AND SAM WERE now building some team. Valentina couldn't understand the full plan, but as long as it prevents from whatever Helumt Zemo is going to do; she's in. Valentina was in the backseat of the car Steve stole. She laid down with her back against the door and her legs on Bucky's lap.

She felt exhausted and needed to rest so she wanted to take a nap. While Sam and Bucky were looking at Steve retrieving their equipment back.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked.

"No."

"Shh," Valentina pushed her lips out and her finger cover it over, "I can hear voices."

Bucky moved Valentina's leg up so he can move to the middle seat as it had more room. He placed her legs back on his when he was able to get a better view of what's Steve was doing.

She lifted her head to see wants going on and saw Bucky and Sam smirking, plus nodding in approval. She fully lifted her body to see Steve kissing the same blonde girl she knocked out a few hours ago. Valentina rolled her eyes and tried to nap again.

☘︎︎

When Valentina felt the car come to a stop, she finally woke up. She saw there they in a parking lot, then heard an engine that sounded like an airplane. She saw how Steve was already out of the car and talking to more people.

"Are you ever planing to get out?" Bucky asked her as Sam wouldn't open the door for him so he had to wait for Valentina.

"Ok, Ok, Сварливый дед," (grumpy grandpa) Valentina told him defensively as she was trying to get the door open.

"Listen, I'm only like ninty-eight in the body of a twenty-year-old man so I'm technically not a grandpa...plus I don't even have kids!"

"Still sound old for me," Valentina stated her opinion as she got out the car. Bucky rolled his eyes.

The two got out of the car and stood behind it. There was a guy who was opening the doors of the van. He opened the door to reveal another person in there. The guy jumped and immediately went up to Steve. Meanwhile, Valentina was watching them, the guy who opened the van's door thought she was familiar. He couldn't help, but to stare at her. Valentina didn't even notice until she caught him.

Steve turned to the side hearing Valentina's footsteps because she wanted to come closer to the guy.

She finally come up and he smiled, "Well, you are Valentina, I suppose."

Valentina nodded, "How did you know?"

He chuckled, "Because of him," he pointed at Steve and then said, "And due to another close friend. I'm Clint Barton."

He took out his right hand and pointed towards her. Valentina head slightly tilted as she didn't had a clue why he took out his hand.

Steve lean over to her ear to whisper, "You're supposed to shake his hand."

Shake his hand? Valentina thought that wasn't right, but still went for it. She grabbed his wrist and started to literally shake his hand side to side. There were a few chuckles and she can especially hear one from Bucky. She turned around to send his a death glare which cause him to chuckle more.

Steve took her take and started to adjust her hand to grip onto Clint's hand and shake it up and down. Her lips formed a small 'o' as she realized what it was meant for.

Steve went back to talk himself to the guy who introduced himself as Scott Lang.

"Did they told you what we're up against?" Steve questioned him.

"Something about psycho-assassins," he replied with a bit of confusion in his tone.

Valentina rolled her eyes and sighed hearing about her being a 'psycho-assassin' She figures that can't be all to her. However, that's the title she has to be stuck with until she was cleared, which is something that would probably never happen.

"We should get moving," Bucky informed them.

"We got a chopper lined up," as soon as Clint finished already from speaker went off.

They were speaking in German which Valentina fully understood.

"They are evacuating the airport," Bucky informed them.

Sam looked at Steve both knowing who did it, "Stark."

"Stark?" Scott looked at them surprised.

Steve only glanced at him, "Suit up."

Valentina wondered what Steve meant by 'suit up' to Scott. He brought out a nicely folded maroon suit with a weird helmet. He put it on over his cloths and covered his whole body head to toe. He brought out his right hand to press a button that caused him to shrink. Valentina eyes widen as she just witnessed a shrinking man. He jumped onto Captain America's shield and everyone was off.

Clint and some girl Valentina barely knew with together as Valentina, Sam, and Bucky in one. As they left Valentina closer to the redhead. She wanted to met new people. Yes, she maybe a bit new to the whole socializing thing, but she's getting the hang of it.

The girl notice she was walking in notice with Valentina and turned around, "You're Valentina. I'm Wanda."

The girl smiled and Valentina mirrored back, "I'm sorry, but I didn't know there was a Wanda in the Avengers."

"It's okay," She had a deep almost like Sokovian accent coming out every now and then, "I'm fairly new."

"Oh, that must be cool."

"Kinda," she shrugged, "Nice to meet you Valentina. Hope we talk together soon, again."

Wanda waved goodbye as Valentina did too. The paths separated and Valentina had a gut-wrenching feeling about this whole fight.

☘︎︎
A/N
did i just updated two day in a row?
i think i did...

anyways next chapter will be up on
friday or saturday!! love ya