𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑤𝑜

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
❝ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑎 ❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ( 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴 )𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎❝ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑎 ❞

ALEXI FLUTTERED HIS eyes open. His eyes dropped and it was a struggle for him to stay up. His eyes tried to examine where he's at. He glanced over at his shoulder to see the passed out bodies of Yelena and Natasha. However, Valentina was no where to be seen.

"Request clearing for landing," Melina spoke into the radio.

Alexi head slowly turn around to question Melina in the softest tone you could image, "Melina?"

Melina only turn around her shoulder unemotionally, "We're touching down in one minute."

"When why are we still going up?" He questioned again with his eyes traveling upwards.

As they entered through the clouds a silhouette in shape of almost like a tower peaked through. However, as the jet flew higher the shadowy figure became larger and more real. It was the Red Room.

"Now, you'll know why Dreykov stayed above the radar all these years."

A guard came stepped forward towards Alexi. They put out their arm to stab him with more medicine. That automatically made him doze off to sleep again.

☘︎︎

Valentina was able to sneak in the jet dressed up as one of the guards. Since her powers doesn't do anything with reality. However, with her training she learn how to hide in the lightest of places.

She was the guard who followed Melina all the way to Dreykov's office. The two past by many rooms of many girls different  training. Each step she took, brought her back to chilling memories. Especially when, she stepped in front of Dreykov's office.

Valentina hesitated a bit before entering the room. Saw exactly where was Dreykov and the Task Master was in the room and where she could hide. So as soon as Melina, opened the doors, Valentina camouflage with the darkness of the room.

"My god," were the first words the Dreykov told, "Look at you."

Melina smiled at the comment as for manners. Meanwhile, Valentina just gagged.

"So, how was the family reunion," He questioned.

"Oh, it was awful," Melina reported, "They were clingy, and too emotional, and needy."

Dreykov chuckled his way to Melina, "Just like old times, huh?"

Melina hummed in response when he kept interviewing her, "Yelena Belova, what's the deal with her? She was the only one affected, right?"

Melina nodded, "As know as I know, yes."

"These gases and antidotes, it's, uh, pain in my ass," He told her, "It's a problem and you need to sort it."

"I have nine pigs that will require attending to in my absence—"

"I don't give a shit about you pigs," Dreykov cut her off.

He gripped on her should and began to lead to towards his desk. He made her turn around and harshly push her down into a seat. With one head on her shoulder, his second hand was on her head. He snapped up her head to make her look up.

"They're cutting the brain out. To find the weakness," Dreykov announced what's going on now.

Valentina didn't like what's she hearing. Her blood fumed with anger.

Dreykov turned around and gripped both of his hands in the armrest of the chair. He trapped Melina with his own body.

"Natasha, she's a traitor," He went on, "She turned on her back on her people. On her blood. She had nothing. But I, grave her a home. I gave her love. Put that thing in her you do. You know, uh, chemicals. Turn her into one of your pigs. Could you imagine what I could do with an Avenger under my control? You know what, put more inside that Valentina girl. Her mind to strong, too different. I want an Avenger and her in my control."

"Wouldn't you like to speak to one of them first?" Melina asked.

"When you look in the eyes of a child you raise, no mask or power in the world can hide that," He raised his hand up towards her ear.

Melina blocked him at first, but she quickly placed her hand down again. His hand raised again. He pressed towards her ear. Blue lights seemed to rush all over her face. Dreykov gripped her hair and took off the mask, Natasha, was wearing.

"Welcome home, Natasha and Valentina."

Natasha stood up from the chair as Valentina came out of the shadows she emerged herself in. The Task Master raised her gun immediately. However, Dreykov lifted his man's and waved his dance down.

"Now, now," He began to order the Task Master, "Don't go breaking my new toys."

☘︎︎
so the reason why i'm updating on
saturday and not friday is bc i was too
busy watching st4 😋 i finished in one
day...