Farewell my beloved

Start from the beginning

"Sunaina..." I could hear him sobbing too. He hugged me tightly and we both started crying. It was a tough night for both of us yet he was the one soothing me. "You have Preeti by your side don't you? You have me by your side too." Hearing this, I looked at him once again. "Even if we are not in the same world, I will still be protecting you. I will still be looking at every move of yours! I will still be with you because Sunaina is incomplete without Arjun." Hearing his words, my tears weren't stopping. My heart wanted to be with him forever. I clenched him tightly. Our eyes were wet with tiny droplets of tears while our lips clasped in each other's breaths. Without giving in a second thought, we drowned each other in a kiss. While hot tears were streaming down our eyes, our tongues were busy channeling out a strong emotion of longing. We soon ran out of breath when we broke the kiss giving each other one last gaze.

"Sunaina..." Arjun said while gasping for breath. "Let us forget everything tonight. Tonight you are just my bride and I am your groom." I nodded and replied.

"Be gentle with me please."

And saying this, we kissed each other again. With each kiss, Arjun removed a jewellery from my body. He first removed the nose ring that was acting as a small barrier within us. He kissed my eyes little by little and slowly tilted my head sideways to reach out to my earrings. With a little bit of force, he first pulled out my left earring followed by my right earring. He again looked at me in the face and removed my mangteeka while my face lying closer to his lips. He slowly moved his lips to my ears biting it slowly making a soft moan pass out of my lips. I tried to close my mouth with my fingers but they were already trapped in between his hands. He moved the hair from behind revealing the threads of my blouse. He looked at me once again before biting first onto my necklace hook. Within a few minutes I felt his tongue on my neck while my necklace fell on my lap. My moaning got faster while he had started to caress my back rubbing his fingers up and down my back. One by one he opened all the strings of my dress revealing my bare back.

"Beautiful" he said softly.

"Don't say that please." I pleaded.

"I am sorry but I can't stop myself." He said, removing my bangles.

"Turn of the lights atleast. I don't want you to see me like this." I couldn't take this sweet torture anymore.

"I can't. I don't want to miss your reactions." He said moving my hand under my blouse feeling my chest. He was touching right at the center of my chest that made me want to lie down and just moan but he won't let me. His other hand was now clasping me tightly not willing me to loosen up. While his one hand was feeling my chest all over, I could feel myself get all hardened up. "You are torturing me!" I gasped in pleasure.

"It's just the beginning." Saying this he flipped me over him- his hand still inside. I started to undress him little by little and before me stood a Arjun I have never seen before. His body was well chiselled as if he was blessed by some Greek god. His abs were showing perfectly and when I looked at his face again, it had a hint of playfulness.

"Enjoying the show love?" Embarrassed, I smacked him lightly.

"You are the one whose hands are inside me."

"Well then how about this?" Saying this, he moved his hands away from my chest and spread my legs wider. Knowing what was about to come next, I closed my eyes and hugged him tightly. Taking this opportunity, he put his fingers all over my wet center.

"Oh god! No!" I gasped again.

"You are already all wet down there huh?" He started rubbing his finger vigorously.

"Don't do that!" I said in between my breaths.

"But your body is honest." Saying this, he removed my blouse and threw it on the floor. I tried to cover myself with a blanket but he removed it from my reach. Still under his captivity, he moved his head down and removed his fingers completely. I heaved a sigh of relief when I suddenly felt his tongue entering the place that was invaded by his fingers moments ago. "Ar...Ar...Ar..." I held onto him tightly.