Happy Ending?

Sunaina's POV

I woke up and found myself clothed in a hospital attire. Still unable to understand about my whereabouts, I could intoxicated a huge amount of spirit and ethanol. I still felt dizzy when I tried to get up only to be hit by a sharp pain on my stomach.

"Where am I?" I murmured to myself but soon realised that I am in indeed in a private hospital. The windows seems to have been opened by the nurses letting in bright rays of sunlight. Gradually, I returned to my senses when I felt something holding on to my right hand tightly. Turning my head on the right side, I found Arjun sleeping soundly beside me holding onto my hand tightly. I tried to push him a little bit but all in vain.

"Psst! Arjun...get up. You are heavy." I whispered slowly.

"Mmm...mumma five minutes. Once Sunaina wakes up I will come to have dinner." What is he saying? Confused I shook him again to wake him up. It seems that the nurses must have knocked him up by some sedatives because it didn't seem like he will wake up any time soon. Exasperated, I sat down in that position when suddenly I heard Preeti's voice.

"Arjun I am coming in-" She froze the moment she entered my cabin. It seems that her tongue was cut off in between and her tears started to flow down.

"Hi" I said a little slowly.

"You...! You!! I will talk to you later but first...doctor! Doctor!" And just like that she went out of the room again calling out for the doctor. Arjun's sleep seems to have broken down by all the recent commotion.

"Why is it so noisy early in the morn-" Saying that, Arjun looked up and his eyes felt as if these have came across an oasis amidst the dry desert. He touched my cheek and pinched it hard.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"You woke up?"

"Yeah..." I smiled.

"For how long?"

"Just 5 minutes ago."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Um well... I tried but you weren't showing any signs of waking up so..." He touched my cheeks stopping me in between and started to trace my lips with his fingers.

"You are okay..." I nodded at him again reassuring him when Preeti entered inside with the doctor.

"So Mrs Saxena, it seems that you have finally woken up." I nodded when it striked me what he said.

"Mrs Saxena?" I asked confused.

"Yeah...that's what is written here." He looked at me equally confused. "I think we have to check if you have got an head injury as well." Both Preeti and Arjun couldn't help but release a laugh at this moment.

"I registered your name in here that way." I looked at him still confused.

"Well...Mrs Saxena, it seems that your husband loves you a lot. It's been three days and he didn't leave your cabin for even a moment." I looked at Arjun and realised what the doctor meant.

"So I had been unconscious for three days?"

"Actually they said you have went into a coma due to this mental and physical trauma that you have faced." Preeti's eyebrows twitched while she was saying this.

"Oh I see." It was then that I realised that both Preeti and Arjun's clothes were filled with blood. Not only that, their eyes seems to have got dark circles.

"Consider yourself lucky. You have got people who love you a lot." My heart seems to have warmed up at his words. The doctor did a routine check on me before turning to Arjun and Preeti.