Part 54: That Night Part 1

Charlie's POV

"Mom, I don't need a poncho." I said, as Mom tries to stuff it in my bag later that evening. She was always looking out for us, but I was almost to college. Well, not college per say, but I was planning on becoming a life guard. What better career could I use my underwater breathing powers for?

"Alright, alright. Just have fun, be safe, be smart. Okay?" She said, heading out the door.

"Okay, okay." I said, shutting it behind her. I was super excited for tonight. Video games, truth or dare, swimming, dumb questions, and food were all on the agenda.

I had just finished packing my bag when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said, and the door slowly opened.

"Which of these looks better?" Zoe said, showing me 2 different dresses (pics below). "The first one I have in blue, but I really like the 2nd one too. Which one looks better, well to a guy."

                                                                                                            1

                                                                                                            1

                                                                                          2

"Uh, I like the 1st one better." I stammered out. I had NO IDEA. 

"Okay, 2nd one it is." Zoe said, then ran out of my room before I could reply. The nerve.

I headed downstairs and kissed Mom on the cheek and said a quick bye to Dad. I yelled a "sayonora" to my siblings and headed out front with my keys in my hand.

I quickly started my electric blue scooter, and put on my helmet. I kicked back the kickstand, and rode down the street, and out of the monster protection gates.

The quiet vrooming of the motorcycle under me was calming. Usually I rode it by the beach, the salty air and quiet purring were awesome on any night. But today I had to ride my scooter to Hunter's house first, and then to the beach.

I drove my scooter to the sidewalk and parked, then walked up to the house door. I was super excited for a night of me and the bros.

Zoe's POV

The group chat was swarming with pictures of possible outfits, but finally Elle decided on a red dress, and Haley on a pink one. We were all buzzing for tonight and were going to meet our dates at the karaoke place near the Empire State Building. I think it's called Karaoke Duet 35.

Anyway, I was so excited to go on a date with Shawn. I quickly called a cab and grabbed my stuff, finishing off my red lipstick. After 10 minutes I heard the cab pull up, and yelled a quick goodbye to everyone. 

I got in the car and enjoyed a quiet ride to the place, it was only a 15 minute drive in NYC driving conditions. I got out, paid the driver, and walked down the street to the place and went inside.

Shawn was there, and he smiled when he saw me. I smiled back.

Silena's POV

"Hurry up, Mom's in the car." I said to Bianca, who was excitedly gathering the rest of her stuff. She had been thrilled to hear about being invited and it honestly annoyed me to no end. I should have been like that, but instead I have to deal with my twin.

We raced down the stairs, packs bouncing on our shoulders and got in the car. After a quick talk about being late, and how our days were we arrived at the house. I got out, thanked Mom, and followed Bianca to the house. The doorbell was rung, and I tried to fight off my annoyance.

Hopefully, tonight wouldn't be a disaster.

Percy's POV

"Holy crap of Hades, Percy. If you don't get down here and tell me how pretty and smart I am so we can go on this date, I am gonna get mad!!!" I heard Annabeth's voice come from down the stairs.

Classic Annabeth. Still, I finished straightening my tie, and hurried down to meet my lovely wife.

"You look beyond pretty, like a Goddess, and you have such a large span of knowledge I'm surprised you married a dumb guy like me." I said, laughing at her blush.

"You are not dumb, just silly and handsome. Now where are we going?" She asked.

"Someplace nice." I answered, holding her hand.

"Well, I'm excited." She said, and we shared a kiss.

We headed to the car and started driving to the place, talking of past dates and such, but I could only think about the future, and all of the happy moments waiting ahead for me and Annabeth.

Hey guys! The next chapter will be about everybody's night, but it will take me some time, so I will have it published Monday at the latest! Please vote and comment, read my other stories and have a good day! I love you guys!

P.S.: As of me writing this my view count is 666! What!!! By the time you read this you will have saved me from bad luck ;). Keep reading, my little bookworms!

-Author