Part 31: The Neighborhood

Annabeth's POV

We had been working on the neighborhood for several months now. It was for all of the 7 and their families originally, but it sprang into a whole city block of protected houses for any demigod and their families.

Since the attack, I had been working even harder to finish the neighborhood so we could be safe. So far, we were putting the finishing touches on all the houses, and I went to show everyone the next day.

We drove in our red Subaru to the place. I got out and opened the gates to the block with a key from my pocket.

I heard a lot of "Wows!" and "You can't be serious!" as the large white gates connected to the fence revealed the area.

A large street stretched on into the area, with detailed obsidian roads and yellow sun crystal markings. There were about 16 houses all across from each other on different sides of the road. Each looked perfectly designed for specific people. One was labeled "Hazel and Frank."

Percy gaped. "No way."

I nodded, smiling. "We're all moving back here!!! We can go back to hanging out every day!"

Percy, overjoyed, picked me up and spun me around. I laughed. We kissed. I showed them through all the houses.

The one that read Hazel and Frank was an old-timey white frilled cottage with a large porch.

The one that read Leo and Calypso was a stone mansion with a rooftop garden.

The one that read Thalia... well, it read Thalia and Reyna. Thalia and Nico had broken off their marriage and Thalia and Reyna were the new thing, and Thalia was able to get with who she wanted to be with... Reyna. Their house was a wooden cabin. Plus, she rejoined the Hunter's of Artemis.

The other one read Will and Nico, do I need to explain? Their house looked like a black themed hospital to be honest. Hospital like, but all dark colors.

Piper and Jason's house was a large, modern home with a black slanted roof.

The one that read Grover and Juniper was made from trees planted in the ground and green all over.

The one that read Hedge and Melly was a classic blue and stone mini mansion.

All the other houses were classic white and brick houses. Except for ours.

It was a 3 story ivory building which glowed with silver. It had a white coral roof shaped like a classic house and light blue flowers planted in the front garden, which had stepping stones.

Inside, it was designed similarly to our old house. We had marble countertops and a round, white table. A ton of plants and a whiny white fridge. Our living room was full of photos and a classic chair and couch layout, and they were in different shades of white gold.

Upstairs we had a white and gold themed guest room. All the walls around the house were ivory.

I finally showed them their rooms. All blank. They immediately started planning, but I pulled them outside to show them the pool and community garden, which Calypso helped with.

Percy pulled me aside. "Thank you." I smiled, and kissed him.

Thanks for reading! Love you guys! #reached70views! Also sorry if I haven't been posting, the app has been glitching.

-Author