Part 37: The Talk

Thanks for reading! I love all the views and votes, they make my day!

Annabeth's POV

It was hard to hold back my tears. I couldn't even understand the meaning of this prophecy, but I knew my children were in danger. My quests led to Tartarus. Zoe's would most likely as well. I couldn't let my kids do that.

But I had no choice. No matter how hard I begged the Gods wouldn't leave my family alone. What did we do to deserve this?

The other people around the table were discussing the prophecy.

It went something like this...

Charlie: Birthday night, that has to be Zoe's.

Chiron: I agree.

Zoe: But what does the last part mean?

Silena: I have no idea. I mean, 2 half, one whole and one fake? Sounds weird.

Chiron: I think I know what it means.

Everyone stared at him.

Chiron: Well, if you think about it... if 2 demigods have kids there kids could be mortal.

That made me sit up.

Chiron: I mean, think about it. Two halves could make a whole.

Luke: Then that means... one of us could be a God.

Zoe: Yeah, we could be. But we will figure out who is who at the end, right?

Charlie: Apparently.

Percy: The other thing though, God's Might. I think that has to be Zoe. She was blessed by the God's.

I spoke up, "That must be it, but what about Ruth?"

Luke: I guess we meet someone with Ruth or named Ruth.

Chiron: Possibly.

Zoe: But what about the lovers and bowl part? I'm worried for RJ now.

I spoke up again, "Look, no matter what happens, you guys are strong and will crush this quest. No matter how much I don't like it, this is a chance to prove yourself."

They all nodded.

The kids went off to pack supplies for the questioning journey ahead, and I went to sit with Percy. He sighed. I kissed his head gently. When would the world leave us alone?

I know, I'm evil. Thanks for reading!

-Author