He spoke "are you alright?"

I stayed quiet

"Alexis" I looked at him he said "are you alright"

"you don't need to ask me that I know you don't care."

"if I didn't care why would I be doing this".

"because Harry asked you to".

"that's true and I care for him and he cares for you so unfortunately that mean I care about you".

"I'm fine louis"

"did they hurt you?"

I looked at him and then looked out the window

"are you hungry?"  

"no"

"well we are stopping I need gas."

He got out to pump gas he opened the door "can you please go grab us food I'm starving"

"fine." I got out and he handed me cash

"are you cold?"

"I'm fine Louis"

"here" taking his sweatshirt off. "take it".

I rolled my eyes and put it on before walking in I haven't been in a store in so long. I walked up and down the isle letting my fingers touch everything. I stood and watch the slushy mashing for a second.

when a voice spoke "so you want one" making me jump. louis smirked and picked up a cup "red or blue"

"Red" he nodded filling it up and handing it to me.

"when are we going to see Harry do you think he's okay".

Louis sighed "Harry's always okay don't worry about him."

I nodded

"depends how shit went down you will see him he won't be far behind"

We walked out of the store.

"Alexis"

I turned to Louis

"I'm sorry" I've never heard Louis apologize.

I nodded

"we didn't know."

"I know Luke told me.

"so you have a step dad?"

Yeah

"why didn't you tell Harry that?

"If I tell people I have a step dad the next question would be where's your real dad and I don't feel like explaining that. Plus I never thought that this situation would lead me to that bastard."

He nodded "fair enough."

I pulled my knees to my chest. I must have fallen asleep. I felt Louis tap me and softly "we're here."

"Where's here?" I asked looking around realizing it's not dire

"A hotel"

He handed me a key and Pointed to my room "Harry should show up at some point. Do you want me to stay with you until then?"

"No I'll be okay" I went into the hotel room. I sat on the bed.

I watched the clock. So much time went by. What am I going to say to him. Does he still even feel the same.

I heard the door click and in walked Harry.
he stood frozen "you're awake."

"I napped in the car."

"I'm sorry." He's voice cracking

I got up and hugged him he held me tightly against him "Harry I get it it's okay."

"no it's fucking not you didn't deserve what happened regardless of the situation."

"I don't care Harry I missed you."

"I missed you too. Are you okay?"pulling back then examining me with his eyes.

"I'm fine Harry".

He sat on the bed and I stood in between his legs "oh my god Harry are you okay?" looking at dried blood all over him.

"don't look." grabbing my chin and making me look him in the eyes. "I'm going to shower."

I stood there as he walked into the bathroom. Even though he was holding me tight I could feel he was distant. Was what we had even real. Did I trick myself into thinking we had something..

I got undressed and walked into the bathroom. stepping into the shower. he kept his eyes on me.
"is this ok."

He nodded his eyes stayed glued to my face. Not even glancing down at my body for a second

I placed my hand on his chest.

Harry brush my hair out of my face "730 hours I spent thinking of you. Trying to figure out how to get to you. Missing you. And realizing how in love I am with you. I fucked up"

I kissed him and pulled back "I love you too Harry."

he kissed me hard my back hit the wall. "I'm sorry" he whined through the kiss
"its-."

"don't excuse me Alexis be mad, yell at me, hit me" he reached to the sink holding his gun "shoot me please-"

"Harry stop ok stop I'm not going to shoot you! please just show me how much you love me please I'll be mad later ok I just need you right now. please."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

He opened the certain and put his gun down. grabbing a towel and drying me off then wrapping the towel around me. he quickly dried himself off. he turned to me kissing me we walked to the bed without breaking the kiss. My legs hit the bed he lowered me down hovering over me. Still kissing me passionately it was like he was trying to speak to me through his kiss. His hand traced my body.

He's hand went to my core I grabbed his wrist. "No I want you."

"I didn't bring a condom"

"I'm on birth control remember?"

He leaned down and kissed me I could feel his tip rubbing against my entrance. He pushed in slowly. My eyes closed. He sank into my slowly I opened my eyes to see Harry watching me.

My hands went to his face. He kept his paced slow. This was different from the other times. It was filled with emotion.

"I've missed you so much"

"I missed you too Harry"

He continued his lips connecting to mine.

Made a soft moan "Harry."

"Go ahead cum baby."

Bliss
His thrusts got sloppier

"Baby I'm close where do you want me to cum?"

I wrapped my legs around him.

"Say it baby."

"Cum inside me please"

Bliss his body went limp above me.