"So. . ." Emmie started, and Auden looked up to see that Emmie wasn't browsing her menu like Auden was. 

"What's up?" Auden asked, and she could tell that Emmie looked a bit nervous. This can't be good. 

"Next week BTS is performing in LA. . ." Emmie trailed off and Auden immediately felt her heart lurch into her chest at the mention of the band. 

"And?" 

"And. . .I know that you are still recovering from this thing with Jimin— but could we maybe. . ." 

"Absolutely not," Auden interrupted already knowing where this was headed. "I'm not going to that concert, Emmie." 

"Auden, pleeeeaaasseeee," Emmie reached across the table and grabbing her hands. Auden struggled to fight the inner battle she was having with herself. Emmie was giving her the puppy dog face and she could swear there were unshed tears in her eyes. 

"You can go Emmie, but it would have to be without me." 

Emmie pouted, and the expression reminded her a little too much of Jimin when he pouted. "But I don't want to go by myself. It won't be as much fun without you." 

"Emmie. I'm trying to get over him." 

"We will most likely be seated so far away anyway you won't even be able to see him unless he comes up on the screen." 

Auden's eyes narrowed on her. "I don't think it's a good idea." 

"Just this once. Please. Then I promise I'll—"Emmie paused to think of what she could offer Auden. "I'll take down all the BTS merch in the apartment, and I won't talk about them ever again." 

"Yeah, right," Auden said in disbelief. 

"I just need to see them one time, Auden. Just one time." 

Auden struggled internally with wanting to make her friend's dream come true and with not wanting to see Jimin again. She didn't know how she would react, but she had a feeling her heart might break all over again if she had the chance to look into his eyes once more. 

But maybe Emmie was right. They would probably be seated so far back he would be a tiny ant on the stage. She could just take her glasses off. That way everything would be blurry. 

"If I agree to this—" 

"Thank you , thank you!" Emmie squealed, getting up from her chair and coming around the table to hug her. "You're the greatest friend." 

"I know, so you've said before," Auden rolled her eyes but it was good-naturedly. She was happy to make her friends dreams come true, even if it meant enduring seeing Jimin one last time. 

***

The reality of what she'd agreed to started to settle in on her the day of the concert. She'd texted Hitman Bang to see if they still had reserved  seats and he'd responded almost immediately to Auden's surprise. 

She'd secretly been hoping that he'd say Jimin gave the tickets away to someone else. But then he sent over two virtual tickets and said to arrive at gate B. Then he texted saying he hoped she was doing well and that they enjoyed the concert.

She went though all sorts of jitters realizing she was actually going to see Jimin in real life again. 

Emmie was bouncing off the walls all morning, humming to herself while she searched for the perfect outfit to wear. 

"I thought you said we would be so far away we wouldn't be able to see them. Why are you stressing so much about your outfit?" Auden raised an eyebrow at her friend, and Emmie turned to look at her while holding up a slightly see-through tank top up in the mirror.