Love is in the air

Emily's POV
  Over the next few days we were receiving information from our scouts about the Pures. They seem to be looking for the Seekers. But to everyone's surprise, the Seekers are no where to be found.
  "What do you mean no one knows where they are?" Hiroen asks. Hiroen, Edaline, Miranda, Alfred, my mom, Cyran, Liam, and I are all in a meeting room. We have been having more and more meetings lately, with anticipation of an enemy coming to Millerborg.
  "Our scout says the Pures are all over the place searching for the Seekers. But no one can find them. Only rumors." Edaline says.
  "Rumors?" I ask.
  "Some say they have run away from the fight. Tired of getting killed by the Pures. Some say they are deep in hiding. Others say they've been completely killed off."
  "If they've been killed, why would the pures still be looking for them?" Alfred asks.
  Good point, I think.
  "All we know for certain is the Pures are still looking for a fight, but for now, it's not with us. We need to continue our drills and training. The outer is city is almost to capacity."
  "We need to talk about the issues going on in the outer city." Cyran interrupts.
  "What issues?" I ask.
  "Nothing, we will handle it." Alfred says, giving Cyran a look. In the few weeks we have been here, I have noticed that Cyran is not treated the same as some of the others in the mountain.
  "Handle what?" I ask more firm.
  "There have been some issues. Small disagreements in the outer city. The vampires are causing trouble." Alfred says.
  Cyran stands.
  "The vampires are being treated like criminals. They barely get enough blood to survive. No one will trade or work with them. They are shunned for who they are. They came here for shelter and this is how they are treated. No wonder most of them have chosen another path." Cyran bursts out.
  "How do we know these vampires aren't spies for the Seekers?" Alfred spits back.
  "Enough!" I yell over both of them causing Cyran to sit back down.
  I've never yelled at any of them before. It's a strange feeling to demand a room's attention.
  "Have you all forgotten who I am? Or do you only show me respect until I become the full Tribrid. The prejudice against the vampires ends now. How are we to win against the Pures and the Seekers if we are fighting amongst ourselves?" I say. The room is quiet for a moment.
  "Would it help if I spoke with the people?" I ask.
  "It might." Hiroen says. I could tell Alfred was holding his tongue, which is fine by me.
  "I think this meeting is over. However I would like to speak with Hiroen and Alfred." Over the past week, I have been instructed to take more of a leadership role here in Millerborg, facilitating the meetings being one of them. Everyone else at the table stands, bows, and leaves the room. Once everyone is gone I turn to Hiroen.
  "Explain this to me." I say.
  "What?"
  "The so obvious prejudices held against vampires. I don't know the stories, heck I didn't even know  vampires truly existed until I found out I was one. So what is it? Why does everyone hate vampires?" I ask. Alfred was more than happy to chime in.
  "A long time ago, there were more vampires. Before they hid away from the world, they were actually quite active in most communities. But being active, also meant feeding. Vampires treated mortals like toys. They would feed and kill anyone without remorse. The older they get, the less human they get. You haven't seen an old vampire yet, it's unnerving. The humans couldn't protect themselves from the vampires, so they turned to us. The witches believed the vampires were getting out of control. So for a few decades, any vampire found feeding on a human was exterminated."
  "Some called it The Great Cleansing." Hiroen adds. I look at them horrified.
  "After that the vampires went into hiding." Alfred sounded proud. He has obviously not noticed the expression on my face.
  "Were other options offered to vampires for feeding?" I ask. Alfred looks at me and then to Hiroen.
  "I'm not sure, this was long before my time."
  "So let me get this straight. A long time before you were ever alive. Vampires fed on humans and murdered them. So in order to protect the humans, you all killed the vampires. Seeing the mass murders of their kind, they decided to hide from the world and no longer engage. But this was all long before your time. So I ask again, what is your prejudices against them? What experiences have you had with vampires?" I stand and await the answer. Alfred looks lost.
  "Well, none."
  "And you choose to follow someone who is one third vampire. When will you start treating me with disrespect?" I ask.
  "N-no I wouldn't." He stammers.
  "Then I will have no more of it, especially in Millerborg." Alfred just nods. I notice Hiroen smirking as I leave the room.
  I walk out of the meeting hall and see my mom and Cyran talking in the hall. Over the last few days I have noticed them together a lot.
  "Mom." I draw her attention as I walk up to them.
  "Yes dear?"
  "Thank you for sticking up for the vampires ducky. I know you don't feel any loyalty to them yet, but you will." Cyran says.
  "Vampirism is a part of me no matter what I do. If they are true followers of the Tribrid, they have to follow all parts." I'm really getting into this Tribrid role.
  "I was wondering if I could have a moment alone with my mom. We will meet you in the dining hall in a bit." I say.
  "Of course, I wouldn't want to monopolize Angela's time. I will see you later." Cyran says and heads off down the hall. I wait a bit before speaking, so I know he is out of ear shot.
  "Soo.." I say leading into my interrogation of my mom.
  "What?" My mom playing innocent.
  "What is going on with you and Cyran?" I ask bluntly. My mom starts slowly walking down the hall.
  "He has been great company for me. We have a few shared interests, you being one of them." She smiles as we walk.
  "But is there anything going on between the two of you?" I ask.
  "Nothing, we're just a good support system for each other right now." She says, but I detect a smile on her face.
  "Mom, what about dad?" I ask softly.
  "That's something I don't know how to answer. I haven't spoken to him since the morning of the announcement. He's still my mate. I don't know what side he's on, but I know it's not ours." My mom grows silent and looks to the ground. I wish there was a way for me to find out what is going on back at the pack lands. I miss Carol.
  "Do you still love dad?" I ask. She gets silent again.
  "It's complicated, honey. The mate bond tells me I do, but how can you love someone you can't trust?"
  "Would you break the mate bond if you could?" I ask.
  "We've been fully mated for decades. I don't know what I would do." My mom says. We make our way to the dining hall. I walk over and sit next to Liam, Marcus sits in front of me. My mom and Cyran sit next to each other near the other end of the table.
  Dinner is served. Today for dinner they're serving Chicken cordon Bleu. Along with some boiled potatoes flavored with butter garlic and parsley, some crispy brussel sprouts, and as always some warm bread to go with it. Liam fills his plate up with 3 chicken breasts and 2 hearty scoops of potatoes. He also grabs 4 rolls and a tiny scoop of the brussel sprouts. I chuckle to my self at his huge portions. It's something I've gotten used to, seeing how much he eats. I guess with all the training he's been doing lately he needs the extra fuel.
  I cut into my chicken and notice my mom laughing and giggling with Cyran. Cyran's plate is empty of course, so I guess he's just here to sit with my mom? I ponder if I should listen in on their conversation, but decide against it. It's really none of my business and I'm afraid I'll hear something that will scar me for life.

                    Liam's POV
  Emily comes over and sits next to me. For dinner today they're serving potatoes with green flakes on them, that's probably some sort of herb, and tiny little cabbages. I can't remember exactly what they're called. I'm not looking forward to those, and some chicken wrapped in ham. I like chicken. I grab myself a few of those, I'm careful not to take too many though so I only grab 3. I get myself some potatoes and a couple rolls. Then to be polite I grab some veggies too. I dig in. And Oh man the chicken is stuffed with cheese! The food they make here is always pretty good. But I think this chicken is my favorite thing they've made so far. Throughout dinner I keep noticing Emily looking over at the end of the table she seems distracted my someone. Marcus is sitting across from her. So it's not him thank goodness. I've learned to ignore him when he tries to get on my nerves, so far it's working out great, but I still don't really like him all that much.
  After dinner Emily and I go to our room. This is the time of the day when we just get to relax.
  "I think I'm gonna have a quick shower." Emily tells me.
  "Mind if I join you?" I reply.
  "No not at all." Emily winks at me, then slips off her shirt and heads for the bathroom.
  I quickly strip off my clothes and follow her. She left a trail of her clothes leading up to the shower. I can see the steam coming out from behind the curtain. I peek my head inside and to my surprise it's empty.
  Suddenly I hear a loud scream and someone pokes my butt.
  I jump probably like a foot in the air and scream.
  "AHHHH!" I yell.
  Emily is laughing from behind the door. My heart is beating in my chest still. I let out a sigh of relief.
  "Geez Em! You scared the sh*t out of me!"
  She's still laughing when she wraps me in her arms.
  "Ooh I'm sorry babe, I just couldn't resist." She says laughingly.
  We laugh together for a moment then we hop in the shower together. "I just wanted to wash my body." Emily says.
  "Allow me." I lather up the loofah and start with her shoulders then I rub down her back and her arms.

                 Emily's POV
  Liam is standing behind me in the shower rubbing the loofah over my back and arms. He makes his way down to my legs. He rubs the loofah down the outside of my legs to my ankles, then he rubs up the inside he stops right before he gets to my spot. Then he rubs up my stomach and to my breasts. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation. He continues to lather all over my body until I'm laughably soapy.
  "Okay let me rinse." I say. We switch positions, and I stand under the hot water letting the bubbles glide off my body and down the drain. "You're turn." I say lathering up the loofah with more soap.
  I take my time lathering Liam's chest. He's so beautiful. He's like a Greek statue. "Turn around."
  "Yes ma'am." Liam replies. I lather up his back. He jumps again when I get to his butt. We laugh together. Then I make my way to his legs then back up again to his back.
  "Turn around again."
  Liam turns around, I can feel his  member against my thigh. He kisses my lips hard and fast. He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer into him. I reach down and grab him at the base. I twist my wrist as I go back and forth across his member. I can feel him fully harden in my hand. We twist around so that he's under the water now. He picks me up and presses my back against the wall. The cold tile feels good against my skin in the steamy hot shower. I feel Liam enter me. He drops me down onto the full length of his shaft. I moan in pleasure as he kisses my neck and pumps in and out of me hard and fast.
  "Oh Liam." I moan. He's hitting my cl*t with every pump. I start breathing heavy.
  "You like that?" Liam whispers in my ear. His breath tickles my neck. I can only moan in pleasure. He starts pumping faster. I can't think of anything else only how good this feels. I feel myself tighten up around him. Then suddenly I release myself completely. I can't help the scream that escapes from my lips. Liam doesn't let up he keeps pumping in and out of me I ride the waves of pleasure with him then he enters me completely and pauses. I can hear him moan in my ear as he climaxes inside of me. We stay just like that for a few seconds before Liam puts me down. We're silent as we collect ourselves and catch our breath.
  "God Damn. You see what you do to me?" Liam says. I blush in response. We clean ourselves up then get out of the shower and cozy up next to each other on the bed. I fall asleep wrapped snuggly in my mate's arms.