Liam's Memories

Liams POV
Another week has passed, and I'm finally ready to get discharged. Throughout the week the doctor and Candy continued to ask me questions about my memories and about Lucas.
I told them I get flashes of scenes and people every now and then, but nothing recognizable. They seemed satisfied with that response. The truth is I am starting to remember quite a bit. I remember Mike and Emily from childhood. They would play together a lot while I watched. I was always busy with Alpha training. I also remember meeting Candy in college. But everything after meeting Candy is just a big blur. It's like a foggy window. I can see shapes moving and hear muffled voices but I can't make them out. The memory of Emily in the red dress is the most recent memory that I have.
I'm so eager to go home. Candy should be here soon to take us. I'm hoping that something there will jog more of my memory. I want to know more about myself, this whole situation is still very confusing. Lucas, my wolf, is awake. Well kind of awake, I can definitely feel him, but I can't see him. He spoke to me one time, but it was brief. All he said was my name, but nothing else. My side is basically completely healed, so moving around is a lot easier now.
I'm looking out the window when I hear the doctor come into the room.
"Good morning Liam, how are you doing today?" He says.
"We'll I'm pretty excited to get out of here! ..No offense."
"Haha none taken! Let me just do one final check up  before you head out. Would you please have a seat?" The doctor does the routine checkup. He listens to my heart, and my lungs, he checks my reflexes and my vision. Then he checks on my wounds and replaces the bandages. I watch him as he carefully inspects my stitches. His eyes are very light blue, almost white, they've always unnerved me a bit.
"Continue replacing these bandages for two more days." The doctor says. " Then you should be able to take them off for good."
"Thank you doctor."
"So what are you going to do first when you get home?" He asks. Suddenly a memory flashes in my mind. I am talking to Emily. She looks pretty and she is wearing a dress again. But it's a different dress this time. This dress is dark green Emily's hair is curly. Man she looks beautiful. Suddenly I see Candy, she's talking to someone, then she starts to make her way over to me. I leave Emily and make my way towards Candy. We meet on the dance floor.
"Who was that?" Candy asks.
"Oh that's Emily." I tell her. "You know, Mikes best friend?" I hold out my hand to Candy. "Let's dance." She takes it accepting my invitation. We sway back and fourth, I glance over my shoulder back at Emily. She's talking to someone else,  another girl. They're laughing together. The memory fades away.
"You ok Liam?" The doctor asks.
"Yeah, I just remembered something."
"Oh, what was it? What happened?"
"I was at a dance with Candy."
"Oh that sounds nice. Do you remember anything else?"
"No,not really. It's all still pretty fuzzy."
"We'll don't worry about it. I'm sure it will all come back in time."
"Yeah, your right." I just agree with him, I'm still not sure who to trust.
"Well you are all patched up and ready to go. Candy should be here soon to check you out. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns." He stands and leaves the room.

Luther's POV
I leave Liams room and find Candy waiting for me down the hallway. She's biting her nails and looks very nervous.
"Well? Did you test him?"
"I did. He admitted to having another memory. He said it was of you and him at a dance."
"It was his stupid brothers 18th birthday."
"But he didn't mention Emily?"
"No, he said it was fuzzy. I think he's being honest." She sighs in relief.
Finally I can stop babysitting the boy and go after my prize.
"What if something happens and I need you?" Candy begs.
I should have never made a deal with this one. I pull out an amber stone.
"Here, use this if you need me. And ONLY for emergencies. Just run it under some water and I will come." She smiles and takes the stone.
"Thank you for bringing him back to me."
This girl has no idea what she has gotten herself into. She heads down the hall and into Liam's room. Now to work on Mike.

Liam's POV
Candy comes in the room with a smile like always.
"Good morning Liam." She walks over and kisses me.
"Morning."
"Are you all ready to go?"
"Yes! Let's get going. Im so excited to get out of here." I stand.
"Good, We're going meet my parents for lunch today! And I'm going to show you around the house. If at any point you get too tired just let me know." Candy says as she takes my hand. We head out the door. There's a car waiting for us outside. Candy gets in and I follow behind her. Its a short drive to the main pack house. The car pulls up front to let us out. Standing on the front porch staring right at me is a man and a woman. Candy smiles and waves at them as she gets out of the car. She grabs my hand and hurries me over to who I'm assuming are her parents. Her mother looks just like her. Candy gives them both a hug.
"Mom. Dad. This is my mate Liam." She presents me like I'm a puppy she just picked up from the pound.
"Liam, this is my mother Patricia and my father Wade."
"Liam it's so nice to finally meet you. Candy has told us both so much about you." Her mother holds her hand out and I shake it.
"She certainly has." Her father says under his breath. Her mother elbows him in the side.
"Well it's good to finally meet you. I'm glad to see you're all healed up." I shake his hand too. They are both very similar to Candy. Tall and lean with light blonde hair, and blue eyes.
"Are you two hungry? They're still serving breakfast." Patricia asks.
"I'm going to show Liam around the house, but we can meet you guys for lunch?"
"Sounds like a plan." They say. Candy kisses her mother's cheek, jumps to my side, grabs my hand and pulls me inside. The pack house is pretty big. There are large sofas and bookshelves. People are sitting and talking. I look around to room for any signs of familiarity. I don't recognize a single person.
"I'm going to show you around the house and then we'll go up to our room." Candys dad is the beta of the pack, and in this pack they have their own floor below the Alphas floor. Candy shows me the cafeteria, the movie room, then she takes me upstairs.
"And this is our room."
"So we share a room?"
"Of course, we're mates." I look around the room and nothing stands out as being mine.
"You didn't come with much." She says noticing me looking around.
"But we did get you some more clothes and some shower things." She goes on explaining what they got for me.
Everything in this room is so.. girly. The bedding is pale pink, the dressers and side table are decorated in gold. There is a dark pink circle rug in the middle of the room. I don't think a man has ever lived in this room.
"Ok, so it's a bit feminine. We can change that." She smiles.
"Everything just feels new. Like nothing is mine. How am I suppose to remember anything if I'm around all new things?" She looks thoughtful for a moment. She pulls me over to the bed.
"Sit down." She beckons. I walk over and sit on the frilly bed.
"Scooch back a little." I move back. She climbs on top of me facing me. She is straddling me with our faces inches apart.
"Well maybe you'll remember this." She says before her lips were on mine. I feel tingles run all over my body. A memory does come to my mind, but I'm not kissing Candy. My memory is of Emily in bed. It's all very hazy.

"What's so funny little mate." I hear myself say.

Wait, mate? My heart pings in pain. Is Emily my mate? I quickly stand up sending Candy to the ground. She hits it hard.
"What the heck Liam?" She stares up at me. Another memory flashes back to me.

"Candy look I'm sorry, but I'm going to need you to leave." I say. She did not like that.
      "What!? You bring me home to meet your family, then ditch me and now you're asking me to leave?!" She yells.
      "I didn't bring you here to meet my family. I brought you here to be my date for the party. The party is over. I need you to leave." I say more firmly.
      "Fine, whatever. You're a d*ck." She says and storms out.

What is going on?
Candy stands up and looks at me. "Are you ok?"
I don't think Candy is my real mate, but I don't know how much to believe. Candy is looking at me like I'm crazy. I quickly cover my tracks.
"Yeah sorry about that. Do you think we can just move a bit slower. I'm still just trying to wrap my head around everything."
"Yeah sure. I'm sorry." She rubs my arm.
"Why don't you show me around the pack lands?" I ask. She smiles.
"Ok, I'll show you the trailing grounds." Candy takes my hand and leads me out of the room. She bought it for now. I don't know what going on. And I need to find out.